Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Here's my saves collection for 0.8 day one. Unpack, copy a save to your game folder and rename it to save01.rvdata2 (or 02... up to 20). Then load it in the game. 65 files to choose from. Each save is just before a scene (some scenes have two saves for different versions). Not sure if I found all scenes, but most are there for sure. I ignored some of the more innocent ones.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Here's my saves collection for 0.8 day one. Unpack, copy a save to your game folder and rename it to save01.rvdata2 (or 02... up to 20). Then load it in the game. 65 files to choose from. Each save is just before a scene (some scenes have two saves for different versions). Not sure if I found all scenes, but most are there for sure. I ignored some of the more innocent ones.
My O my, this is awesome. I could not find the Marcel 3 scene, although playing the game different times, but with these saves you made us an actual menu to choose from ! Super excellent work, thx.
There should also be some 'hidden' CG pics in the game. I only found the one in the library, its a drawing of Lily from 'the kid'. I've read somewhere (I think in this thread, not sure though) that there might be some more, maybe in or after the sequence where she is selling dildo's. Does anybody know where to find them ?

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
My O my, this is awesome. I could not find the Marcel 3 scene, although playing the game different times, but with these saves you made us an actual menu to choose from ! Super excellent work, thx.
There should also be some 'hidden' CG pics in the game. I only found the one in the library, its a drawing of Lily from 'the kid'. I've read somewhere (I think in this thread, not sure though) that there might be some more, maybe in or after the sequence where she is selling dildo's. Does anybody know where to find them ?
Hidden scenes are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Those are the ones that are little harder to find, the other "hidden" ones are so easy to find you probably already got them.

MrMr123123@@

Apr 26, 2017
If it is the second time you go to the gym you have to buy gym clothes.
Nah, I am sure it's a bug, it's after the hospital visit with her husband, it said smth about meeting with her friend (Nicole) and going to the gym, does not let me go home.

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
Nah, I am sure it's a bug, it's after the hospital visit with her husband, it said smth about meeting with her friend (Nicole) and going to the gym, does not let me go home.
If you're meeting Nicole to go to the gym, try going to Nic's house, all the way to the right (East?) on the map, or try going to the restaurant where you both work. She should be at one of those two locations. Then you can go to the gym with her.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Freeing willy is what got you in trouble in the first place, Mr. C.K.

Reactions: UncleVT

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
I'm having some issues now. Does anyone know how to fix this?

System\RGSS301.dll could not be found

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes