moozoo

May 11, 2017
Right before the end she's looking for a guy and mentioned about some painting. I played v08 for the first time from the very beginning, and I'm sure I didn't get any quests about paintings. I think something went wrong, where can I find that painting?

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
Right before the end she's looking for a guy and mentioned about some painting. I played v08 for the first time from the very beginning, and I'm sure I didn't get any quests about paintings. I think something went wrong, where can I find that painting?
You have to take the job distributing fliers in the east side of town. You will meet the painter when you deliver all of them. He lives in the house on the corner more or less across the street from your gal pal. Once he invites you inside and paints you the first time, you should be able to make the rest of the scenes happen by checking in with him from time to time.

Reactions: moozoo

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Walkthrough until 0.7:
v0.8 is basically automatic if you follow it.

Dixon Butz

Apr 8, 2017

Hey, guys, I just wanted to say Hi and give you a quick info about the progress of V.08 day2.

A couple of days ago, we completed a scene Lily John and Nick. It turned out to be another gigantic and, in my personal opinion, unpredictable scene. The scene, or as my partner likes to say”multiple scenes in one” contains 52 renders and one animation. The other “P” started making the next scene a few days ago, and I am finishing implementing the story I wrote for John, Nick and Lily…

I know I mentioned revealing new details in the last post, but, trust me, there is no way to tell you anything without ruining the surprise we prepared for you. I can only say that there is going to be a major reversal among some of the characters.

Alright, now let’s talk about the scene in progress. The scene my partner is rendering at the moment, for which, of course, an outline was created earlier, is Massage Center.

Yeah… Lily is about to visit a massage center with her loved one...
Up until now, 6 renders have been completed, and we expect their final number to grow to approximately 30. When our work on that scene comes close to its end, I’ll give you a couple of details, as well as at least one Cg.

Alright, that’s about it for now.
Thank you all for supporting this project, despite the amount of money you are contributing with.
Keeping Lily alive is in player’s hands and as long as you exist as a player and want to play Lily of the Valley, P and P will be there to finish the game.

Btw, we’re at 60%.

pymn

Dec 29, 2017
Btw, we’re at 60%.[/QUOTE]

if p&p continues this way, the game will not end with the 2022 world cup

Reactions: blink66

Pepooooooooo

Nov 23, 2017
Download the game from Mega, when I start it it says "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game". Any help how to fix it

May 29, 2017
Fantastic game. Lily, renders, and animations are all very well done. Story is engaging and the pacing is perfect.

Everything I could want in an adult game. Other devs should play and take careful notes. Looking forward to much more.

Joining P and P patreon as soon as this message is posted.

Reactions: pokey69

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I'm sitting here wondering what the dev did to have people discouraged from supporting them.

pymn

Dec 29, 2017
Anna is a good game with high graphics, but her characters and part of her story have been copied from Lily.However, Lily's story is stronger

Reactions: patrickB

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Thank you
Well, Anna has very good art but the writing lacks in comparison to Lily imo. The dev is active and does monthly updates if I'm not mistaken. The game is basically a Lily clone with a heavier corruption when she goes to work. If you haven't played anna, download the ren'py version that is way better(it's a unnoficial mod made by someone on the forum, but it is really good).
Anyway, people say that it's a bad idea to support pandp because they always miss the deadline and sometimes don't deliver what they promised, by the looks of it they are trying to change that but you never know...

I'm sitting here wondering what the dev did to have people discouraged from supporting them.
Missing deadlines, not delivering promised content, bugged updates, poor communication and that's it.

Reactions: osmcuser132

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Missing deadlines, not delivering promised content, bugged updates, poor communication and that's it.
And the level of the story dropped a lot, nothing new, only scenes one after another, totally linear. The game is only held by the beauty of Lili.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes