sonu

Apr 30, 2017
I liked the scenes at the bar, very exciting! And I'm curious about the scene where Lily is possessed by a black man! I like this mix! But I do not think it will exist. It is a pity :HeyGuys:
you can find one scene with black man in Mrs. Clarkson apartment where lily works may be you gone like it

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
Hidden scene- Contains hidden inside [Hint - East part of the city]
Metro- Small event or Cg's. [Randomly chosen by maker]
Small loopable event in the Jim. [New renders, doubled animations frames]
could someone help me where to find these 3 events?

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
could someone help me where to find these 3 events?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Metro - just use the metro, there is an entrance to the left of the big building in Llily's part of town and one on top of the supermarket mentioned in the spoiler.
The gym, I think are the animations of Lily doing some of the exercises. You get them if you did the gym event in 0.6.

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Metro - just use the metro, there is an entrance to the left of the big building in Llily's part of town and one on top of the supermarket mentioned in the spoiler.
The gym, I think are the animations of Lily doing some of the exercises. You get them if you did the gym event in 0.6.
Thanks a lot! is there any walk through for the v0.7 & v0.8?

Dixon Butz

Apr 8, 2017
xs_0sqcc42chdUD52W819poGMyRuF6gfWWZfa7zhzQu6pRezq3fQEAZh3-wBJ2wS.png

Sup boys and girls? In the previous post I mentioned I'd give you some info about the Massage Centrer scene when we get close to its end. Now that we have only animations physics setup to do, I should tell you a bit more about it, and I also want to share the CG I promised earlier.

So, after an exciting morning, Lily goes to work. [The job at Rick's restaurant is a crucial thing I'm yet to tell you about.] After finishing her work at the restaurant, Lily comes back home and talk to Nick about the Massage Center. You'll see why, of course.
Long story short, Nick gets a masseuse, Lily gets a masseur, and there is only one divider between the four of them. :)
Now, I know that the other P will kick my ass for revealing this tiny detail to you ( trust me, I'm not exaggerating, I know how he reacts when I spoil something : ) but, the hell, I promised you.

CG rendering is done, and there are 35 renders in total, unfortunately, a couple of them won't be included in the scene because they turned out to be unnecessary now that the whole scene got its final shape.
While animation physics setup is in progress, which, btw is probably being finished as this post is being translated, I am working on the story, and the other P is starting work on the previously planned Final Scene of V.08. That scene will step forward the game, and, in a way, it will be a trailer for the next "phase" Lily is ready for.
[In case you're wondering "what the hell phase thing is", for those of you who didn't know, phases are basically the rules that allow Lily to go to a certain point in a particular scene. It's a kind of algorithm we made for Lily of the Valley to help her progress gradually as the game is moving forward.]

All right, that should be it for now. It the next post, I'll tell you something about the V.08 Final Scene when we get close to its end, and also something about Rick, as much as I can. And after that, finally, we'll talk about the date.

Once again, I'd like to thank you all for encouraging us to keep on creating.

Cheers.

pymn

Dec 29, 2017
I guess this means March[/QUOTE]

do not be so sure that p&p releases it in march.....it was good that p&p learned a little sense of responsibility from Anna's dev ::|:

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
do not be so sure that p&p releases it in march.....it was good that p&p learned a little sense of responsibility from Anna's dev ::|:
Didn't that guy just missed a second release date?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes