coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
After downloading and extracting, I clicked on the game application but i'm getting this error

rpgvxace rtp is required to run this game

Any help?

Skyler

Donor
May 13, 2017
Can anyone explain the NTR content? Does she cheat behind his back? Does he agree to let her have sex with other guys? Does he end up watching her have sex with other dudes? Does he participate in threesomes with his wife? Does he never have sex with his wife? Are they just swingers? Is it a cuckold scenario or something? Does he pimp her out or something?
She participates in adult activities with other people behind her husbands back. There are moments where he is watching his wife, but his perspective is skewed by something else. He does sleep with his wife (if the player chooses to).

winter0s

Aug 5, 2016
Can anyone explain the NTR content? Does she cheat behind his back? Does he agree to let her have sex with other guys? Does he end up watching her have sex with other dudes? Does he participate in threesomes with his wife? Does he never have sex with his wife? Are they just swingers? Is it a cuckold scenario or something? Does he pimp her out or something?
No.
Yes, she does.
No, he doesn't.
No, he doesn't.
No, he doesn't.
Yes, he does.
No, they are not.
No, it isn't.
No, he doesn't.

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
What's in the post?
Lily, Nick, Massage Center and more...
$1+ patrons
Feb 10 at 4:44am

Sup boys and girls? In the previous post I mentioned I'd give you some info about the Massage Centrer scene when we get close to its end. Now that we have only animations physics setup to do, I should tell you a bit more about it, and I also want to share the CG I promised earlier.

So, after an exciting morning, Lily goes to work. [The job at Rick's restaurant is a crucial thing I'm yet to tell you about.] After finishing her work at the restaurant, Lily comes back home and talk to Nick about the Massage Center. You'll see why, of course.
Long story short, Nick gets a masseuse, Lily gets a masseur, and there is only one divider between the four of them. :)
Now, I know that the other P will kick my ass for revealing this tiny detail to you ( trust me, I'm not exaggerating, I know how he reacts when I spoil something : ) but, the hell, I promised you.

CG rendering is done, and there are 35 renders in total, unfortunately, a couple of them won't be included in the scene because they turned out to be unnecessary now that the whole scene got its final shape.
While animation physics setup is in progress, which, btw is probably being finished as this post is being translated, I am working on the story, and the other P is starting work on the previously planned Final Scene of V.08. That scene will step forward the game, and, in a way, it will be a trailer for the next "phase" Lily is ready for.
[In case you're wondering "what the hell phase thing is", for those of you who didn't know, phases are basically the rules that allow Lily to go to a certain point in a particular scene. It's a kind of algorithm we made for Lily of the Valley to help her progress gradually as the game is moving forward.]

All right, that should be it for now. It the next post, I'll tell you something about the V.08 Final Scene when we get close to its end, and also something about Rick, as much as I can. And after that, finally, we'll talk about the date.

Once again, I'd like to thank you all for encouraging us to keep on creating.

Cheers.

ObamaShare

Jun 16, 2017
Lily, Nick, Massage Center and more...
$1+ patrons
Feb 10 at 4:44am

Sup boys and girls? In the previous post I mentioned I'd give you some info about the Massage Centrer scene when we get close to its end. Now that we have only animations physics setup to do, I should tell you a bit more about it, and I also want to share the CG I promised earlier.

So, after an exciting morning, Lily goes to work. [The job at Rick's restaurant is a crucial thing I'm yet to tell you about.] After finishing her work at the restaurant, Lily comes back home and talk to Nick about the Massage Center. You'll see why, of course.
Long story short, Nick gets a masseuse, Lily gets a masseur, and there is only one divider between the four of them. :)
Now, I know that the other P will kick my ass for revealing this tiny detail to you ( trust me, I'm not exaggerating, I know how he reacts when I spoil something : ) but, the hell, I promised you.

CG rendering is done, and there are 35 renders in total, unfortunately, a couple of them won't be included in the scene because they turned out to be unnecessary now that the whole scene got its final shape.
While animation physics setup is in progress, which, btw is probably being finished as this post is being translated, I am working on the story, and the other P is starting work on the previously planned Final Scene of V.08. That scene will step forward the game, and, in a way, it will be a trailer for the next "phase" Lily is ready for.
[In case you're wondering "what the hell phase thing is", for those of you who didn't know, phases are basically the rules that allow Lily to go to a certain point in a particular scene. It's a kind of algorithm we made for Lily of the Valley to help her progress gradually as the game is moving forward.]

All right, that should be it for now. It the next post, I'll tell you something about the V.08 Final Scene when we get close to its end, and also something about Rick, as much as I can. And after that, finally, we'll talk about the date.

Once again, I'd like to thank you all for encouraging us to keep on creating.

Cheers.
Thanks! :)

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
They didn't give a hard or soft date, calm down. This will be release no earlier than April.

Oct 20, 2017
Hey guys! I'm playing this on Mac using Wineskin. It keeps crashing during the first animation scene when the husband is jerking off. Anybody know any ways to fix this? It used to work fine before because I played a little prior to 0.7 final release.

megh

Aug 27, 2017
Hey guys! I'm playing this on Mac using Wineskin. It keeps crashing during the first animation scene when the husband is jerking off. Anybody know any ways to fix this? It used to work fine before because I played a little prior to 0.7 final release.
I've had this problem multiple times. I just started a fresh playthrough on Wineskin to test and it crashed for me as well. I'm not sure what the problem is, since like you I had had success in a recent version and have even played through 0.8. I went back to an old save with another animation - the scene in the cabin - and that one crashed as well. Guess it's time to get my PC working again...

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes