Oct 20, 2017
I've had this problem multiple times. I just started a fresh playthrough on Wineskin to test and it crashed for me as well. I'm not sure what the problem is, since like you I had had success in a recent version and have even played through 0.8. I went back to an old save with another animation - the scene in the cabin - and that one crashed as well. Guess it's time to get my PC working again...
Hmm interesting. I'll keep trying stuff out and let you know for sure! I don't have a PC so I have no choice haha. It's so annoying tho because I like this game a lot... Please let me know if you run across a solution. Thanks!

megh

Aug 27, 2017
Hmm interesting. I'll keep trying stuff out and let you know for sure! I don't have a PC so I have no choice haha. It's so annoying tho because I like this game a lot... Please let me know if you run across a solution. Thanks!
Unfortunately I have not. I even tried running it in a different wine app, and both scenes with animation crashed it. It's a real shame as well, since I haven't run through the good wife path yet and wanted to see what the differences are.

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
Mate. They only release info or releases the moment they start losing patreon members. That recent post for them would have been like gold for the gullible fuckers who pay them money, so they now don't have to release anything until past July.
100% agree

its a good game, probably one of the best, but its a shame that behind the game there are ....... what word should i use ?? greedy or lazy creators??? or both ???

by the way i was one of their 15€ patreon for 2 month and i cancelled it until they release an update at least per month or 45 days , fair enough

Dixon Butz

Apr 8, 2017
eWBIOwfM5G9h29wjXEVf5cstT6MjaMjSut6KNvzkp1hltWudJFFNYfbLxEG8eehE.png

Before I start telling you about the scene from the title, I owe you a couple of words about the finished Massage center scene. After setting it up completely, we realized that there are a few minor problems about it. You see, one tiny thing we didn't take into account was that we totally forgot how long Lily's process of progress in the massage center was. The simplest and the most reasonable solution was to show the Massage center scene completely only if Lily had all the "yes" answers. I'm using this opportunity to inform you that is the only way to see the whole scene. This doesn't mean though that you won't be able to see it at all. Basically, the percentage of the Massage center scene you'll be able to see directly depends on how far she decided to go earlier.

Lily, Fred, Nick and one more guy [a.k.a final v. o8 scene]
Lily gets an interesting proposal for which you, the player, decide the rout she'll follow. As I mentioned in the previous post, that is actually the trailer for Lily's next phase which is gradually going to be implemented in the future. That scene [the slutty route one] consists of 28 renders and three final animations. The fourth one, the implementing of which we are still considering, has also been completed. We really don't want to reveal too much. Let it be a total surprise.

And, finally, there is a scene with Rick which we're about to start in two days.
You're probably wondering why the scene that should be in the middle of the update is left for the very end. Well... Lily won't be working at the restaurant any more. She'll get a job in castor, which is why we needed time to overview all the aspects included.
From your point of view that may look simple: Lily quits her job and finds a new one. But, when creating a game reality becomes a bit different. Let me give you an example, "slutty Lily" quits and gets a job in castor where the player already had a chance to meet her new boss. But, what about "slutty Lily" who didn't meet her boss? Or any other version of Lily who hasn't even entered the building of castor? Then, what about the loving Lily who had no sins at all? How does she get a job there? Maybe, she could build her Intelligence and then she'll apply for that job? Good point, but how? What will one version of Lily do when the other one already got a job? And many other variations...
Well, lucky for you, we already have all the answers, whatever choices she'd made in the past. So, I guess, you don't have to worry about that ;)

I'd just like to say how grateful we are for your encouragement and support. We truly appreciate it. Looking forward to hearing from you,

P&P

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Great post thanks for sharing Milkman. And now we see why the game updates are taking so long. P&P have given the gamer so much freedom they have created a spidersweb in which they regularly get trapped into themselves. I am glad they have explained that in the above post with the 'Castor job' example.

Nov 26, 2016
Great post thanks for sharing Milkman. And now we see why the game updates are taking so long. P&P have given the gamer so much freedom they have created a spidersweb in which they regularly get trapped into themselves. I am glad they have explained that in the above post with the 'Castor job' example.
This is good. Now do one for Impure and Sarah's Life please. :test:

Reactions: AssRider

RAMW

Oct 11, 2017
Is it possible to extract CGs in 16:9 so they won't look deformed?
no i'm sorry i don't think that's possible, the game engine runs in a 4:3 resolution(640x480) so all the cgs were made in the same size so trying to upscale them will always cause some stretching. The only way to get them in 16:9 would be if PandP released a cg pack themselves in that aspect ratio and i highly doubt that they would do that at least not any time in the foreseeable future.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
For the love of everything that is holy, somebody tag the thread with the "big ass" already. The thought of a fellow citizen from the Derrière Kingdom missing on this game due to the lack of indications feels like a tragedy.
You're fighting the good fight, brother.

Reactions: griffor

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
Is there a way to have all game cgs downloadable like in other games? I plaued this long time ago (before the "long pause"). Dont have a pc right now and would be nice to bring back those happy memories

RAMW

Oct 11, 2017
Is there a way to have all game cgs downloadable like in other games? I plaued this long time ago (before the "long pause"). Dont have a pc right now and would be nice to bring back those happy memories
Here ya' go bud,

Reactions: zenk
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes