lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Urghh, I gave them a verbal lashing (And I'm damn easing going) when I was a patreon supporter of them. The sycophants with that Game suck the cock mighty deep. They CONSTANTLY delay, not even weeks, literal months without a word. I loved the game and artwork, but they are the most incompetent developers of all time when it comes to keeping deadlines, promises and communication. Second only to Gabe Newell, with near equal half-life 3 levels of fuckery.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
so can anyone say When maybe is the next update ??
this month on march??
or maybe next month ??

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Excited for the next update. Between this, Anna Exciting Affection, and A Wife and Mother all dropping this month, March is going to be fun.
Games you need to check out....

Adventures of Willy Dickhard - AMAZING GAME!!!
Sol Valley School, House Arrest by TK8000 - Bat shit crazy stories but awesome amounts of content for both games, plus he made a spin-off game at the beach.
My Sweet Neighbours.

Most of those games will be completed by the time P&P release the second part of of previous release.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I'll have to check out Adventures of Willy Dickhard. I've been meaning to play it for the longest time. Sol Valley School is hilarious, and My Sweet Neighbours is not bad, but a bit slow in terms of the pacing. Anyways, thanks for the recommendations.
Yeah I get you. Its a lot better than Dating my Daughter and doesn't have that peado feeling to it. As for Sol Valley, yeah its bat shit crazy but tonnes of good content and funny dialog. Check out his other two games as well. As well as Lily taking the piss with development time, its seems my second favourite adult game of all time, The Humbling Experience, has also gone the route of take the customers money and release content when the can give a fuck. Thank christ for piracy.

Pixan123

May 10, 2017
How do i fix the problem with the text missing? I just started the game but there are only images, no text.

radaychoi1

Feb 7, 2018
Hi everyone, I'm stucking at night where it's said that lola is waiting for me but i can't find where she is . I need help thanks

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes