k3im0

Donor
Sep 8, 2016

Yes, I'm going to make a post as soon as I can. At this moment I'm using every single minute that I have on this project. Because our next post will be about a release date, we have to be sure about it before I write anything.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
hallulujah it's a holiday,iwas expecting to play incoming version next year,i tought this game become yearly release.

Reactions: Ursus4321

k3im0

Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Little more chatting:

What can I say, this is my first "erotic game" and despite a lot of people getting angry in the past, this one still getting the ultra hype everytime a release is near, simply an awesome game, keep up the good work guys ;)
19h

What can I say then thank you, LeRolo! Upcoming patch contains only scenes I described in my posts before, but once again, I must say that some scenes are pretty large, especially the first one [3 in 1] and it required alot of time to be made. The god thing, tho, is that I've got a vacation so I'll be here more often than usual. Yey :)

teq

Oct 14, 2017
Little more chatting:

What can I say, this is my first "erotic game" and despite a lot of people getting angry in the past, this one still getting the ultra hype everytime a release is near, simply an awesome game, keep up the good work guys ;)
19h

What can I say then thank you, LeRolo! Upcoming patch contains only scenes I described in my posts before, but once again, I must say that some scenes are pretty large, especially the first one [3 in 1] and it required alot of time to be made. The god thing, tho, is that I've got a vacation so I'll be here more often than usual. Yey :)
YESSSSSSSSS I'll be ready for November.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Got a couple of questions.

Anyone knows what program is used to create the models in this game?

And what program is used to animate?

k3im0

Donor
Sep 8, 2016

i hope we are close :))
23h

Yes we are BloodLine. I really don't have time to write a post right now. I'm so close to finish the last major part and after I finish that I'll give you guys a release date.

Reactions: PJER and omarsayed

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017

23h

Yes we are BloodLine. I really don't have time to write a post right now. I'm so close to finish the last major part and after I finish that I'll give you guys a release date.
March 2019.

Sep 5, 2016

23h

I'm happy to know that my grandsons will be able to enjoy the full release of this game

May 16, 2017
jesus guys stop making fun of release date and complaining... the guy has a life and this animations consume a lot of time... just be patient and support the creator... complaining all the time about release date won't make anything good or speed the new versions. we all love his game right? so let's talk about the game and support the man

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes