mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
Its not just this one, more and more creators take longer and longer time between updates , and when they come out it seldom reflect the long time between updates. to easy to get Money from this if you got talent, sit in the sun, enjoy a beer put out a halfass update when you feel like it and go back to into hiding for a couple of months. Make up a half ass excuse and repeat
all those creators get nothing from me, in my opinion the patreon site should ban them all and set a minimum time rule between updates , because what these kind of guys exactly do is create false illusions , cheat , and take their followers money for free ,

people should to play , follow and pledge if can some devs that really take seriously their job , some examples of games that get updates regulary

twist
man of the house
anna exciting affection ( similar to lily of the valley )
second happiness

k3im0

Donor
Sep 8, 2016
all those creators get nothing from me, in my opinion the patreon site should ban them all and set a minimum time rule between updates , because what these kind of guys exactly do is create false illusions , cheat , and take their followers money for free ,

people should to play , follow and pledge if can some devs that really take seriously their job , some examples of games that get updates regulary

twist
man of the house
anna exciting affection ( similar to lily of the valley )
second happiness
But you should remember that it is a freedom of choice to give out your money. It's not dumb to ask, it's dumb to pay and then whine about it. You can also choose not to pay and wait for release and then pay that months "fee" to get the update. If thats more to your liking. People talk about creators as if they are monsters robbing peoples money, no, they are not forcing anyone to pay. Everyone has the right to use their money on what ever they like. I can put my whole months salary on a pile of shit from my neighbour if i want to. Some might say its not wise, but its not up to them to choose it for me.

Reactions: rf96

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
But you should remember that it is a freedom of choice to give out your money. It's not dumb to ask, it's dumb to pay and then whine about it. You can also choose not to pay and wait for release and then pay that months "fee" to get the update. If thats more to your liking. People talk about creators as if they are monsters robbing peoples money, no, they are not forcing anyone to pay. Everyone has the right to use their money on what ever they like. I can put my whole months salary on a pile of shit from my neighbour if i want to. Some might say its not wise, but its not up to them to choose it for me.
it turned into cheat when they begin to justify themself trying to keep they supporters , when in reality they are doing nothing , but you are right , they are playing dirty but smart , the stupids here are all the gullivelles that believe in falses hopes, most comon excuse
1) when i reach my goal i will buy a better pc and it will faster to render and update—- FALSE and typically from
a lot of devs ( the pc was not an issue at the start stage of the game right? of course it was not, because at the beggining you need to sale your product)
2) is it regular to spend 3 months in an update that has 10 mins game play ? how can you call it ? lazy ? cheat ? , its easy getting pay for nothing , and the real fact is , that more than the 80% of the supporters support the game and they wait for something in return as well ,
note: i supported p&p once , and to be honest, they dont deserve it ,
all this shit about changing the game engine is not more than an strategy to gain more and more time,

Reactions: legolasbaler

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
Most developers are starting to create games in order to update your computer. And after the update, the interest in the work is declining =)

Reactions: Watsonholmes

P&P

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
it turned into cheat when they begin to justify themself trying to keep they supporters , when in reality they are doing nothing , but you are right , they are playing dirty but smart , the stupids here are all the gullivelles that believe in falses hopes, most comon excuse
1) when i reach my goal i will buy a better pc and it will faster to render and update—- FALSE and typically from
a lot of devs ( the pc was not an issue at the start stage of the game right? of course it was not, because at the beggining you need to sale your product)
2) is it regular to spend 3 months in an update that has 10 mins game play ? how can you call it ? lazy ? cheat ? , its easy getting pay for nothing , and the real fact is , that more than the 80% of the supporters support the game and they wait for something in return as well ,
note: i supported p&p once , and to be honest, they dont deserve it ,
all this shit about changing the game engine is not more than an strategy to gain more and more time,
Hi Buddy, I'm one of P&P creators.
Could you be less "obvious" with bad mouthing us and our game? No one is forcing you to play it or pay for it. Patreon platform is there to try to turn dreams into reality and to speed things up as much as possible.
You are talking about the time needed for posting updates?
At the beginning our update V2 had 75 renders and one animation. Each following update was bigger, some of them consisted of more than 300 renders and over 10 animations per update (all custom: scenes, poses, animations, story), sprite coding and connecting rpg maker with CGs, all aiming to get the best possible game experience. All that really shows how lazy we are!
If 10 minutes of gameplay for 3 months referred to our game, then something's Deeply wrong with you. Because no matter whether we update once per two or three months, we manage to provide at least 30 minutes of gameplay per month!

A lot of creators require gear for the game because, can you imagine, you make games on a computer, not in the clouds.

And finally, what certainly refers to us in your comment is transferring to MV platform. You see it as buying time for postponing the update?! I mean seriously, buddy, what the hell are you talking about? Twice as better resolution, a complete polishing of the first part of the game plus making new renders. Yeah, that really sounds like buying time for something that only you know...

One day, for some future game, we may actually decide to make simple stories that have 5-10 instead of 20-60 render scenes. That is how we could be able to update twice per month. But this Lily is going to stay the way she is now.

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
Could you be less "obvious" with bad mouthing us and our game? No one is forcing you to play it or pay for it. Patreon platform is there to try to turn dreams into reality and to speed things up as much as possible.
At the beginning our update V2 had 75 renders and one animation. Each following update was bigger, some of them consisted of more than 300 renders and over 10 animations per update (all custom: scenes, poses, animations, story), sprite coding and connecting rpg maker with CGs, all aiming to get the best possible game experience. All that really shows how lazy we are!
If 10 minutes of gameplay for 3 months referred to our game, then something's Deeply wrong with you. Because no matter whether we update once per two or three months, we manage to provide at least 30 minutes of gameplay per month!

A lot of creators require gear for the game because, can you imagine, you make games on a computer, not in the clouds.

And finally, what certainly refers to us in your comment is transferring to MV platform. You see it as buying time for postponing the update?! I mean seriously, buddy, what the hell are you talking about? Twice as better resolution, a complete polishing of the first part of the game plus making new renders. Yeah, that really sounds like buying time for something that only you know...

One day, for some future game, we may actually decide to make simple stories that have 5-10 instead of 20-60 render scenes. That is how we could be able to update twice per month. But this Lily is going to stay the way she is now.
10\10 guys, your game is really for adults=) please don't stop at version 1.0 continue as long as possible, until pregnancy, and then of incest and beyond. P. with good luck and health to you and your loved ones. forgive my English

Reactions: torkenstiem

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017

im sorry if i hurt your feelings , but sometimes the truth hurts, im not going to argu with you for only 1 reason , the same thing you wrotte up there about maths renders and bla bla bla, i have heard it from you since i found your game, and last thing, when was the 30 mins update ? and still , do you think that 30 mins update in 3 months its right? mmm, look around how games 10 times more complicates , with more animations, lots of characters, and huge contest gets update with the same 30 mins gameplay each month, im
not saying your game is a bad game( its a very good game) im
saying you take your job slow and thats a fact

aknicai

May 5, 2017
i have a problem in thirt visit to marcel, when he is punish you i have a message with "unable to find :audio/se/slap"

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
If you're really one of them, don't forget you took 6 months vacation last year (if not more) without saying a single word about what was going on for the whole time, you're in no position to moan about people not trusting you, pal. I don't think i'ts a good idea to come in here with that attitude, because if you have amnesia about your past history, some will gladly give you a reminder.
+100

P&P

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
im sorry if i hurt your feelings , but sometimes the truth hurts, im not going to argu with you for only 1 reason , the same thing you wrotte up there about maths renders and bla bla bla, i have heard it from you since i found your game, and last thing, when was the 30 mins update ? and still , do you think that 30 mins update in 3 months its right? mmm, look around how games 10 times more complicates , with more animations, lots of characters, and huge contest gets update with the same 30 mins gameplay each month, im
not saying your game is a bad game( its a very good game) im
saying you take your job slow and thats a fact
I've marked this sentence on purpose, Mike.

"Because no matter whether we update once per two or three months, we manage to provide at least 30 minutes of gameplay per month!"

If you're really one of them, don't forget you took 6 months vacation last year (if not more) without saying a single word about what was going on for the whole time, you're in no position to moan about people not trusting you, pal. I don't think i'ts a good idea to come in here with that attitude, because if you have amnesia about your past history, some will gladly give you a reminder.
Do you think that everything was alright back then? Of course it was not. And of course you don't care what happened, we fail! You have your own life, your own problems, and it's completely right to say something like that. Now I'm not going to talk about how much game-play content we've delivered in those six months, because it wouldn't matter. I myself as a creator made that mistake and you have every right to awake me from amnesia to remind me what happened.
I have my attitude and I never moan. The things I said are based on facts.
And once again thank you for mentioning that gap, it's a huge motivation and I'll always think about that fact whenever life is about to crush me next time.

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
I've marked this sentence on purpose, Mike.

"Because no matter whether we update once per two or three months, we manage to provide at least 30 minutes of gameplay per month!"
you are wrong about that , i didnt see a 1 hour 30 mins game play in your last update, or in the update before, what i see is a 30 mins game play per update what means around 7 to 10 mins gameplay per months

dont take it as a bad criticism , and dont try to justify yourself either, what is wrong is wrong ,
a simple question , are your supporters numbers growing ? no , then you are doing something wrong ( and its not the game itself)
1) you need to update your game more frequently
2) once you update it, you need to send it right away to your patreons ( i saw guys that was waitting over 2 days to get the link to download the game, 15 dollars supporters, not fair )
3) you need to interact more with your supporters,

thats my opinion, and i repeat and keep what i said long time ago, lilly of the valley is a game with a huge potential,

k3im0

Donor
Sep 8, 2016
I have to say (my opinion) that most of the people complaining about this game or the making of this game are those who dont invest a single cent to this project. I don mind giving a dollar or few per month, since i appreciate the quality of this game. Also i understand that as a normal adult the makers have their own dayjobs and i dont expect them to use every second of their free time to this game. Hell no, that would drive a person to the edge of insanity. Everyone has their hobbies or routines or whatever they like to do. I wait patiently for every update, as most of those who are giving some support. Only thing that was kinda frustrating was that long pause they took, but that tells me that they had some personal issues and im happy that they are here again making something amazing. Dont dwell in the past dudes, dont think about the negatives. Think positive, even though, this is the internet... and internet rage is a dissease that ravages the nations. :)

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
I have to say (my opinion) that most of the people complaining about this game or the making of this game are those who dont invest a single cent to this project. I don mind giving a dollar or few per month, since i appreciate the quality of this game. Also i understand that as a normal adult the makers have their own dayjobs and i dont expect them to use every second of their free time to this game. Hell no, that would drive a person to the edge of insanity. Everyone has their hobbies or routines or whatever they like to do. I wait patiently for every update, as most of those who are giving some support. Only thing that was kinda frustrating was that long pause they took, but that tells me that they had some personal issues and im happy that they are here again making something amazing. Dont dwell in the past dudes, dont think about the negatives. Think positive, even though, this is the internet... and internet rage is a dissease that ravages the nations. :)
i respect your opinion , but im not agree with you when you say that people that complain are people that doent invest in the proyect , we are a huge community here and i could say that there is a lot patreons out there supporting games that they found it for the first time here,

support or not support a game depends on esch individual people, but im sure that more than 80% of the supporters , support their games for 3 simple reasons
1) they love the game
2) they receive an update frequently ( motivation)
3) they interact with the creators ,( share ideas, talk about the game)

note: everybody has their own life with their own problems , you can be lack of time due a situation but still you have somehow a commitment to your followers ,

Reactions: kymico

P&P

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
you are wrong about that , i didnt see a 1 hour 30 mins game play in your last update, or in the update before, what i see is a 30 mins game play per update what means around 7 to 10 mins gameplay per months

dont take it as a bad criticism , and dont try to justify yourself either, what is wrong is wrong ,
a simple question , are your supporters numbers growing ? no , then you are doing something wrong ( and its not the game itself)
1) you need to update your game more frequently
2) once you update it, you need to send it right away to your patreons ( i saw guys that was waitting over 2 days to get the link to download the game, 15 dollars supporters, not fair )
3) you need to interact more with your supporters,

thats my opinion, and i repeat and keep what i said long time ago, lilly of the valley is a game with a huge potential,
I would like to ask you to do me a favor and play it again, but this time please read the story. I mean, you could finish the update if you unpack the game and see all CGs in folder and say you finished playing it in a minute. But if you read everything that I've wrote it is simply impossible to finish, for example v.8 day 2, update in under hour and a half. And that's a fact.
I've just released full MV version to my 15$ patreons and sooner or later you'll hopefully play it.
I would like to hear your honest opinion about it and about game-play time.
And for the rest, I agree with you about "1)" and "3)" but you should know about "2)" that I'm sending a PM with link in it immediately, on the same day when someone's pledge, but sometimes I simply forget to say "sent..." in the comment section .

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
What P&P say about the trouble they have with animations is probably true. I saw a developer that I respect a lot for his works (stoper) complimenting what P&P do on Lily.

Apparentely P&P really creates the models of the characters and animations from scratch. It's different from games like Anna Exciting Affection that already picks a pre-made model or something like that.

I do think that this kind of process (creating the models, the poses, the animations from scratch instead of something that is already done) takes a whole lot more time.

But as a previous 15$ patron, I removed my pledge during the time you guys disappeared for months without a single news. And also around that time, the 15$ patrons used to receive the update at the exact same day as your 10$ patrons. That really bothered me at the time. It's funny that you started to deliver the updates earlier to the 15$ patrons after I stopped my pledge, lol.

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
I would like to ask you to do me a favor and play it again, but this time please read the story. I mean, you could finish the update if you unpack the game and see all CGs in folder and say you finished playing it in a minute. But if you read everything that I've wrote it is simply impossible to finish, for example v.8 day 2, update in under hour and a half. And that's a fact.
I've just released full MV version to my 15$ patreons and sooner or later you'll hopefully play it.
I would like to hear your honest opinion about it and about game-play time.
And for the rest, I agree with you about "1)" and "3)" but you should know about "2)" that I'm sending a PM with link in it immediately, on the same day when someone's pledge, but sometimes I simply forget to say "sent..." in the comment section .
my honest opinion about your game in general
1) renders full quality
2) story cant be better
p, read me , i have been saying that your game has a lot of potential in all my posts ,
its better to split that hour an a half each 3 months in a 30 mins gameplay per months , people will get more illusions and wishes to play it, with a monthy update you can add a $25 tier ,im sure a lot of people will be glad to support the game to have the option to see lilly more often

about game contest , i think you are doing a great job, whatever you choose for me its fine, even if you release an update where lilly dance the macarena for 30 mins straight , i will be happy to see her because lilly its just perfect

note: i found your game and i played it for first time here in f95 zone when was the version 6.0 , i played it ,i loved it and i keeped and eye on it, then you release the 7.0 version and i loved it even more, then i choosed to support you and i did it , i was a $15 patreon of your game for around 2 months and a couples days , i left once you released 8.0 day 1 for the reason mentioned above.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Since P&P is in the forums now, I have to admit the only way I can support is through praise. Because of how gorgeous you made Lily, plus the corruption and cheating aspect of the game, I just couldn't resist playing it, regardless that I wasn't into 3d models in these types of games. I agree with what googunogu said about hoping you continue this well beyond 1.0.

Jacktaff

Oct 15, 2017
Since P&P is in the forums now, I have to admit the only way I can support is through praise. Because of how gorgeous you made Lily, plus the corruption and cheating aspect of the game, I just couldn't resist playing it, regardless that I wasn't into 3d models in these types of games. I agree with what googunogu said about hoping you continue this well beyond 1.0.
What torkenstiem said.
P&P have got a lot better this year as regard to updates and wallpapers every month, and wait until everyone gets to see the MV version, its like a brand new game.

Reactions: torkenstiem
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes