ggthx

Jul 27, 2017
What is happening? what are you waiting for?
Waiting for one of us members that is a patreon to post a download link of the MV version which yes I am playing the new renders are very nice! But right now its still in a testing phase so have to do all paths and report any bugs found...

Gary993

Jun 24, 2017
I found this in @JC23 walk-through-thingy a few posts back:
If you are going to play from the first day go to Audio/SE and rename
the file "Slap .wav" to "Slap.wav". Otherwise at the painter 2nd scene
the game will crash.
Thank you
I was finally able to make the stage at Marcel's house after modifying the wav file

k3im0

Donor
Sep 8, 2016
They are making the MV version, and it's going through testing to sort out bugs at the moment.

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
probably in the next month we will see the update, thats the normal time that these creators takes to update the game 2 months minimum and between 3 and 4 months regular time for updates, welcome to p & p world

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
probably in the next month we will see the update, thats the normal time that these creators takes to update the game 2 months minimum and between 3 and 4 months regular time for updates, welcome to p & p world
Its not just this one, more and more creators take longer and longer time between updates , and when they come out it seldom reflect the long time between updates. to easy to get Money from this if you got talent, sit in the sun, enjoy a beer put out a halfass update when you feel like it and go back to into hiding for a couple of months. Make up a half ass excuse and repeat

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes