grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
i think i prefer RPGM games in general if they are well made, because the MC has so many more options for exploration, if the developer put them into the game. Sure, 85% of NPCs in an RPGM game are useless/basic text response.... but I love finding the situations where they are not useles... stuff you don't really find in a renpy game. There is no sense of exploration in a renpy game.

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
its a real shame that this game gets updated each 3 months, because i can say its one of the best rpgm games right now , i stopped my pledge like 5 months ago due to the same thing, too long to bring a new update, i felt that i was giving my money away for nothing, because as others says , you tip for the developer's work and not for the game, in this case p & p do nothing for his game ,

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
Lily of the valley: best adult game I've ever seen,the best one yet.
its a very good game , i have no doubt about it, but i get update each 3 month or more on each update, try anna exciting affection , its simmilar , a little bit more lineal , but renders are awesome as animations as well, and it get update it once a month

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
its a very good game , i have no doubt about it, but i get update each 3 month or more on each update, try anna existing affection , its simmilar , a little bit more lineal , but renders are awesome as animations as well, and it get update it once a month

And if u guy's like Ren'Py just play Babysitter that is a really good game tho

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
@mike5000 Well, the thing I like about this game is that there is no blackmail or coercion, and Lily can say no to pretty much any scene. In Anna Exciting Affection, most of the content is coercion in some form or another (iirc, exceptions are Alfred, Timmy and the boyfriend, whatever his name is). Anna can reject most stuff as well, but if you do, there isn't a lot of content left. I'll still play AEA, but I like this one more. And with the move to MV, the aspect ratio problem should be fixed as well.

Reactions: Katakuri

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
@mike5000 Well, the thing I like about this game is that there is no blackmail or coercion, and Lily can say no to pretty much any scene. In Anna Exciting Affection, most of the content is coercion in some form or another (iirc, exceptions are Alfred, Timmy and the boyfriend, whatever his name is). Anna can reject most stuff as well, but if you do, there isn't a lot of content left. I'll still play AEA, but I like this one more. And with the move to MV, the aspect ratio problem should be fixed as well.

MV would be the best move for lily of the valley everytime control+shift is anoying plus the ratio is gonna look bad to with MV that problem is gone i hope that the make the renders much and much better

Zerokyl

Aug 26, 2017
but how to increase the size of the screen, and then it's so small that you can not see the fig?

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
So does anyone have a walk through up to 0.8 version?
Here is a walkthrough i collected from different posts. There is also a map but "update 8 day 1" is missing (day 2 is there). I read that day 1 is pretty straightforward and you can not miss anything though.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes