starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
I'm playing v0.8 Day 2 (new version at this moment) from start, I found the following bug still exists since some people talked about this before (I've searched).
On Day 11 evening (The day Lily had picnic with Nick), Lily's back home and has dinner with Fred & Nick. After dinner, if Lily goes to the couch and talks to Nick, the scene freezes after Nick tells Lily that he will come to basement soon.
So it'd better that Lily should go to basement directly after dinner, DO NOT talk to Nick on couch. Of course, the talk with Nick on couch does not affect the story and luckily I can start the save which is before the dinner. But if someone who did not save before dinner, I can't imagine how upset he'll be. In worst case, he needs to restart the game.
I hope the bug can be fixed in next version; otherwise some beginners of this game like me will have such issue and may affect their mood in playing this game.
BTW, it is one of the best games I've played so far (although I have not played many yet).
Sorry for my bad english if there is something unclear or wrong spelling.

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
The game is so far so good in storyline and drawings. Still, I remember that the animations at the beginning have more than one angle. Lately the animations are just playing at one angle till the end (eg the masseur, 3some of Lily, Fred & Nathan). I understand making animations may take longer time (although I am not good at computer), but as a player, I would like to watch sexual actions from different points of view.

Anyway, this is one of my favourite RPGM games. I am not english native, so sorry for my bad english and I hope you know what I mean.
Good work and keep going.

Last edited:

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
i seem to have run into a bit of a roadblock, i'm not sure where the game stops, but I'm running into issues of not being able to do lots of things.

right now, on a weekday, i can work during the day at the cafe or as a cleaner, do the library after that, but once evening rolls around, I can't do anything else it seems. I have 50 stamina, and fred is in the toilet, nick is nowhere to be found. i can't go to the gym, and if I hand out flyers, i can't finish it. for flyers there are three houses lit up, and nothing else, and when I try to finish it, it says i've still go more deliveries. when i go to the old ladys house, that you start with at he beginning of the game, i can enter during the day, but she has no job and i can't leave because i haven't finished doing nothing. i can get a massage as well during the day...

For stages I've unlocked, it's the BJ at the biker bar, but most of the others are stil locked down. I didn't wear the costume for the cafe boss, I stopped the doctor before he fucked me, I helped lola with the dildo presentation, and did the first glory hole scene, and nick talked to the girls.

So, i guess my big question is, i'm at the end of the active content?

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
can someone tell me if i can change resolution of game, because if i go full screen window is to big and i dont see all words

Reactions: BoohooBitch

LoveHart

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2018
a lot of us already asked. i believe the people capable doing that are not following this game anymore.
here you go. you can extract the files with this tool

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Is it only possible to play this game in a tiny little window or over-blown full screen with no mouse support?

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I know this has been discussed, but damn this game and the inability to play without multiple file copying. Is there a version that does not need all of this?

gdwwdg

Feb 9, 2018
Hello All

a quick question this says day 2 , is there a day 1 somewhere or is it all in this one download

Dixon Butz

Apr 8, 2017
what is the difference between lily of the valley day one, and lily of the valley day 2....?
up until Version .8, every update contained a few days of content. But starting around V0.5 or V0.6, the updates have been released slow as fuck. So to make it seem like they're releasing updates faster, P&P decided to split Version .8 into two different updates. 3 months for V.08 Day 1, and 3 months for V0.8 Day 2.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
weird, it seems like they start off the exact same way, with Lily in the boring blue dress. i thought maybe they were the same game, but one was a remake, or newer, or different engine.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes