stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
As a former addict. I can tell you shit like this happens.
I got a message from the developer and they said this is actually a bug. A slutty Lily should have a different lines in the evening.

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
resume
not bad update if you look at it as a single update , now, how long it took to update the game ?? 3 months?

my opinion, a good game, but no worth to pledge of follow these creators ( p & p)

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Well, that's a shame.
Hm, I thought the crying Lily is for the faithful path, but it isn't, that path doesn't get the blackmail, and therefore the scene at the neighbor, at all. So it should probably be based on the choices during the scene at the neighbor's house.

wumpalumba

Jun 28, 2017
after the second gynaecology scene i have to meet nikki but i cant find her pls help i dont know where the gym is and i cant visit her at her home

#edit: nvm found it

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
Can you have sex with the restaurant boss? (Rick) is so, how?? please tell me
no you cant, only a blowjob,
i hope the developer include a new path in a future update where lily be forced to comeback and beg for her job back to rick , and then he be able to blackmail her and fuck her , its an opinion,
anyways we have to wait minimum another 3 months i guess for the next update

Last edited:

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
i hope Lily stays dominant throughout the game. This is the one corruption game ive played where its not all the main character either being too naive, blackmailed or raped. i love that Lily is a dominant female who (in my game) loves sex. this last update has me concerned as both Fred and Rick Tried to blackmail her. I sincerely hop thats not a sign of things to come

SamuraiJew

Nov 11, 2017
i hope Lily stays dominant throughout the game. This is the one corruption game ive played where its not all the main character either being too naive, blackmailed or raped. i love that Lily is a dominant female who (in my game) loves sex. this last update has me concerned as both Fred and Rick Tried to blackmail her. I sincerely hop thats not a sign of things to come
PandP talked about this.

It's up to you if Lily eventually becomes more submissive or if she stays dominant, we saw a preview with Fred in the newest, where you can "Obey him" and probably in later versions if you continue to obey him and not fuck him by your own will, you'll become more submissive I believe is the way they're gonna go.

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
PandP talked about this.

It's up to you if Lily eventually becomes more submissive or if she stays dominant, we saw a preview with Fred in the newest, where you can "Obey him" and probably in later

versions if you continue to obey him and not fuck him by your own will, you'll become more submissive I believe is the way they're gonna go.
Thats cool cause I had her tell him and my now former boss to fuck right off lol

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes