Queen of the Dolls

Definitely a defiant deviant
Donor
Mar 21, 2018
Why didn't you just copy and paste what they had to say here, instead of linking to a "plegde required to read" post ?
I am not a patreon anymore, nor will i ever be again since i already paid more than enough for even a finished game, so i am not able to read it, but now i got curious.

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
hi guys any one know how to fix this ...... I click on the game app to run the game and I get a window pop up saying RPGVXAce RTP is required to this game .... any onw know what this is thanks... did I only download day 2 of the game or do I need to download something els

rene2410

Jul 23, 2017
hi guys any one know how to fix this ...... I click on the game app to run the game and I get a window pop up saying RPGVXAce RTP is required to this game .... any onw know what this is thanks... did I only download day 2 of the game or do I need to download something els
having the same problem...

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
having the same problem...
Guys... have you EVER tried the search function here? Right up corner? Or are you just hoping that others do it for you?

May 16, 2017
I liked the new update. I'm not sure if i played all the new content yet, but, that scene with Nathan is fucking hilarious! The MC is the best girl of all adult games i've played and the story is well made. Always makes me laugh. But going back to the update, i didn't like the idea that Fred can dominate Lilly blackmailing her, i always like the way Lilly is bossing everyone. I don't even care if the updates take 3-5 months, this is my favorite adult game by far. It's better than dreams of desire, summertime saga and popular ones. I just wish success for the developers and that they keep updating the game.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Guys... have you EVER tried the search function here? Right up corner? Or are you just hoping that others do it for you?
Never never heard of google either. It takes exactly 1 sec second to copy/past that message in google and get all the info you need. So instead of making a post they could have already found there answer.

legolasbaler

Sep 15, 2017
I liked the new update. I'm not sure if i played all the new content yet, but, that scene with Nathan is fucking hilarious! The MC is the best girl of all adult games i've played and the story is well made. Always makes me laugh. But going back to the update, i didn't like the idea that Fred can dominate Lilly blackmailing her, i always like the way Lilly is bossing everyone. I don't even care if the updates take 3-5 months, this is my favorite adult game by far. It's better than dreams of desire, summertime saga and popular ones. I just wish success for the developers and that they keep updating the game.
With such a speed of renovation, your grandchildren will finish it.

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
God. i just love classic rpgm version.. no memory leak means good game and not closing + restarting game every 1 day!

geoplans

Nov 5, 2016
Update seems to be rushed and looks like things are missing. Removing scenes to release the update. In V0.7 Nick has a choice to stay at home to get the cam show. In new update he went out with John anyway. At the end Lily prepares sexy outfit (black corset and stockings) for Nick. In scene with Fred and Nathan she arrives in T-shirt and when she removes clothes she's wearing black corset. The logical outcome is for her to be fully naked. Developers were lazy to make CG with her naked so they used black corset from scene with Nick.
New updates will have predictable scenes. Lily will need new job at Castor and boss there will demand sex from her. She can try to get her old job back at restaurant but Rick will demand sex of her. She accepted money for sex with Nathan and Fred so she will do it again (money from others also). She now knows Nick cheated on her and will use it against him maybe to have sex with John and Nick can watch. She liked the threesome with Nathan and Fred so she will do it again. In various combinations with Fred + Nathan, Nick + John, even Nick + Fred, Mike + Zack.

odiorevolver

Dec 14, 2016
I cant believe stoper isnt trolling, I followed lily until developer went MIA, after that the quality and lenght of the updates turned to SHIT. The game b4 that was like top 1... after that??' what the hell! The time he takes is ridiculous and the scenes since the MIA are pure shit compared to the earlier ones, and Im not the only one that realized.
After that, I started to follow anna and its like the pre MIA lily, simply as that.. you can say whatever you want, but anybody that played both games and follow both developers will know the truth.
THERE IS NO FRIKING WORLD IN WHERE LILY BEATS ANNA RIGHT NOW. (game or developer)

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes