Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
One of the best RPGMs in the industry, one of the worst Devs too. Come on...
I'll say it, I'm skipping it till the next update even if it takes years.

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
I can't for the life of me get this game to work anymore as every time I try and select New Game it keeps throwing errors about missing files left and right. Anyone know what the issue is ? do you need to install something else ?!

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
If you're referring to PandP, then I cannot disagree more.
Yes, their development pace is very slow, but it isn't much different than many other devs on Patreon.
This update took 3 months, but there are 6 sex scenes in it (2 of those are rather lengthy).
Point me out another developer who offers more content for such period.

Oh, and on top of that, there is a good quality here (scene plot, renders, animations).
"Short period"? How many do you want? Anna's Exciting Affection for 3D which has better animations and did 6 in 1 month? Fleeting Iris for drawn art which does 12 in 2 months?

Not to mention that this game is a clusterfuck of bugs left and right.

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
Netorare.....is that the one where you cuckold the other npc or the other way around? can't remember.
just don't want to start a game, fall in love with it then later find out I can get cocked, thanks :)

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
"Short"? How many do you want? Anna's Exciting Affection which has better animations and did 6 in 1 month? Fleeting Iris which does 12 in 2 months?

Anna's Affection? Last update took almost 2 months and has 4 scenes (5 if you count the mandatory clothing shopping). All the good animations in that game are stock products you see in every other 3D game out there. You can clearly see how clunky the guy's work is when he tries to make the animations himself. Not to mention how bad the writing is and how generic the scenes.
And Fleeting Iris releasing 12 scenes every 2 months? Hah, you're funny. Just count how long that game has been in development and how many scenes (with barely a couple of drawings in them) it has and see if your math checks out.

@arnel19702017 , you control the wife in this game, and there's cheating on her husband.

Batubatu

Oct 31, 2017
"Short period"? How many do you want? Anna's Exciting Affection for 3D which has better animations and did 6 in 1 month? Fleeting Iris for drawn art which does 12 in 2 months?

I really, really like this game, and the RPGM games style, with fine 3D CGs animations and plot. But I have to agree one of your opinion in your statement. I think that amount of upgrade, should not require that much time.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Anna's Affection? Last update took almost 2 months and has 4 scenes (5 if you count the mandatory clothing shopping). All the good animations in that game are stock products you see in every other 3D game out there. You can clearly see how clunky the guy's work is when he tries to make the animations himself. Not to mention how bad the writing is and how generic the scenes.
And Fleeting Iris releasing 12 scenes every 2 months? Hah, you're funny. Just count how long that game has been in development and how many scenes (with barely a couple of drawings in them) it has and see if your math checks out.

@arnel19702017 , you control the wife in this game, and there's cheating on her husband.
I don't care if "they're stock" or "the writing is bad". The animations are pristine and the character is sexy. The last update took exactly 47 days. It's a bit over a month but the events weren't anywhere near as basic as what LOTV's were.

Also for scenes: Guy who shoves bottle inside her. Sucking off her boss. Making out with kid that helps her steal the papers. Lap dance in strip club. Making out with Diane. Photoshoot + Making out with the black chick + Sucking the photographer's dick (I guess you count all that as one scene as if it's not the work and rendering of three singular ones). Fucking with Timothy. Ashlee fucking her again. Boss finger fucking her ass. Dozens and dozens of renderizations just for common events.

Does that add up to 4 maybe 5 if you count some crap?

Off to Fleeting Iris shall we mate?

0.85 - Melvin cinema. Sato cinema. Melvin bar fingering. Melvin sex on the floor behind the counter. Dirty cop when you're bailing out Sato. Sato's fingering in the park. Sato's fuck against the wall in the park. Jack 69. Adriana with Robert. Molester in the subway. Stuck in wall. Bad ending.

Scenes for 0.86 have already been announced and there's 12 of them as well, most of which have been spoiled in their Discord channel. The developers said it was coming out mid April so if they miss it by a day like last patch, that's little over a month and a half. That's not to mention all the extra work like fiddling with new mechanics and scripts.

"Just look at how long the game has been out". Did you ever develop anything mate? Have you looked at their source code? You sound ever more ignorant by the statement.

So. Again. "Short amount of time"? I played Lily of the Valley and disregarding the renderization which I don't have the "slightest" idea of how long it takes but let's give it a week to be generous. I could do the rest of the work and eventing with zero new maps and zero new scripts in less than a week in RPG Maker. That leaves 2 and a half months to write the amazing story you're bragging about.

I apologize if it seems like I'm talking to you like you have no idea what you're talking about. But you have no fucking idea what you're talking about, mate.

I really, really like this game, and the RPGM games style, with fine 3D CGs animations and plot. But I have to agree one of your opinion in your statement. I think that amount of upgrade, should not require that much time.
I like this game. Last patch took 5 months and it was as small as this one. Dev went completely MIA for months. This one took 3 months and it was just as bad. There's no plausible excuse.

Could be worse and he could pull off a YummyTiger and take 3 years to release the prologue.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@LawsuitIncoming , 47 days is a bit over a month? It's more than month and a half, which makes it closer to 2 months than 1. But I gather math is not your strong side.
And the scenes you listed are from the previous update (0.8), not the last one (0.9). Not to mention that they are not all from one update. The scene with the boss bj was from 0.7, not 0.8. So you're just taking the update with the most scenes they've had and trying to make a point.

And it is you who's ignorant on the subject if you don't see how a custom animation takes more time than loading a stock one.

Not even gonna argue about Fleeting Iris. Again, you take the update with the most scenes and compare it to a random update here. That game is in developments for more than few years, for most of the time it was linear as fuck, and the scenes consist of 2-3 drawings. Can't say about those "new scripts" and mechanics, from what I've played (half a year ago), I haven't seen any complex mechanics and scripts whatsoever.

The whole points is, that most devs release 5-6 mediocre (technically and artistically) scenes in about 2 months period. PandP make them for 3 months, which is not that much worse, and on top of that their work is of a much better quality. So calling them "the worst dev out there", like that guy did, is beyond retarded.

No1Important

Jan 14, 2018
I was thinking that too but I think CTRL hides the box as well? He says he sees a box.
Ya I see a box just no text, however the black box only shows up sometimes. Btw I did try Ctrl after reading the reply and still doesn't work. Finally I tried closing the game and opening it again but doesn't work still.

Queen of the Dolls

Definitely a defiant deviant
Donor
Mar 21, 2018
Not a bad update, with some nice new stuff, but there where also a lot of "filler" text with only one image, and many of the Lily images in the John scene are recycled from the beginning, that makes it feel like they "rushed" it just to get it out before even more patreons left.

ohyeaho

Jan 2, 2017
Netorare.....is that the one where you cuckold the other npc or the other way around? can't remember.
just don't want to start a game, fall in love with it then later find out I can get cocked, thanks :)
Netorare is when you the person get cuck, and Netori is when you cuck another person. Unfortunately, not many game feature Netori, unless you include all them incest game where you fuck your own mom. As you are technically cucking your own dad if he's still alive.

Reactions: patrickB

Jeromutton360

Nov 16, 2017
tbh, definitely felt kinda rushed, but cant take anything away from the desire to appease patrons by meeting deadlines albeit the slight delay.

Now from here on out is just an opinion but i just feel that at the end of the day we the customers are mostly healthy addicts who buy into a brand that produces a product that appeals to our fetishes whether it b vanilla/ntr/incest/futanari so and so forth. P and P has proven over the course of their existence that quality is their main strength especially in terms of renders and animated sequences. Even a "hiatus" of almost a year didn't put people off their work and on top of rumours of 'abandonment',

I might b considered lenient or overly understanding by the cynically minded but they have every right to remain demanding since "customer is king" in most markets out there. I just feel that given that the'yre pushing for more time, i'd rather wait longer for a more polished product than to have them rush to meet their deadlines with forced story progressions for the product. We are obsessives and we will always desire something that meets our fetishes whether it be LOTV or Dreams of Desire or The Twist, to keep our fetishes engaged.

Addicts like us will always be there in this adult game market. U need not necessarily rush the game to appease deadlines for us. if it's delayed, yes there will bickering and hell in the forums that support the game but it's an indication of how much we love the product that generates such reactions. Even the nastiest anti PandP comments have some sort of longing or disappointment behind it. As long as you produce good quality material at the end of the day all is usually forgotten, that's the case for me anyways.

P.S ( impunctuality is unprofessional and frustrating, yes, but you know what's more frustrating? half-hearted game creation. )

Reactions: Dragon Shin
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes