stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
At the end Lily prepares sexy outfit (black corset and stockings) for Nick. In scene with Fred and Nathan she arrives in T-shirt and when she removes clothes she's wearing black corset. The logical outcome is for her to be fully naked. Developers were lazy to make CG with her naked so they used black corset from scene with Nick.
I assume they mean she was wearing the corset under the tank top, but I agree, it looked weird. I don't see how they were lazy, making naked renders is easier than having some clothes on. I guess they just liked how she looks in it.

New updates will have predictable scenes. She can try to get her old job back at restaurant but Rick will demand sex of her.
The dev said that the restaurant job is gone for good.

@odiorevolver , I just find the writing in this game miles better than the one in Anna. The scenes are much more logical and clever, the character much more consistent in her actions. Take the latest scenes from Anna, for example -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Come on, how is this good? Then we have the boss with his generic blackmail, and if you decide to refuse the first time he just forgets about it. And a bunch of other generic characters and scenes. Just look at the massage scene here, compare it with the one from the other game and tell me this one isn't miles better.
I don't know, at the end of the day it's a mater of taste. And if you're enjoying the other game more and its writing works better for you, than that's fine. I just think this one is still a much better game.

Reactions: User_57075
U

User_57075

I assume they mean she was wearing the corset under the tank top, but I agree, it looked weird. I don't see how they were lazy, making naked renders is easier than having some clothes on. I guess they just liked how she looks in it.

The dev said that the restaurant job is gone for good.

@odiorevolver , I just find the writing in this game miles better than the one in Anna. The scenes are much more logical and clever, the character much more consistent in her actions. Take the latest scenes from Anna, for example -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Come on, how is this good? Then we have the boss with his generic blackmail, and if you decide to refuse the first time he just forgets about it. And a bunch of other generic characters and scenes. Just look at the massage scene here, compare it with the one from the other game and tell me this one isn't miles better.
I don't know, at the end of the day it's a mater of taste. And if you're enjoying the other game more and its writing works better for you, than that's fine. I just think this one is still a much better game.
I agree with you, it's written is better and Lilly's character actions are a lot closer to reality than Anna's actions. (in my opinion Anna's attitudes are many races, weak).

Artz

May 16, 2017
Here's my saves collection for 0.8 day one. Unpack, copy a save to your game folder and rename it to save01.rvdata2 (or 02... up to 20). Then load it in the game. 65 files to choose from. Each save is just before a scene (some scenes have two saves for different versions). Not sure if I found all scenes, but most are there for sure. I ignored some of the more innocent ones.
someone can share this save file ... i alrdy download but corrupt tq

May 16, 2017
I tried playing Anna. Boring game where you need to do a lot o things to just to get a bad scene. I got tired to keep doing quests and reading texts... and when the sex scenes came... disappointing. very bad developed and too unreal...

About Lilly, i got a bit disappointed that she will not working at the restaurant anymore, i was hoping she could fuck the owner a couple of times haha. I just hope the "side quests" will have more content, like the boy in the library and the poll guy next Lilly's friend. Also, i'm very eager to see the next part of mike's history, it's hilarious.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This update is the better of all, many naughty scenes (also first MMF), and i think that in the future updates Nick will be happy to see the wife fuck other men, beause when he fill the form for the massage, he require the erotic massage also for this wife!

xhyntos

May 15, 2017
this game even with the loooooong time it take to get a new version gets me like no other game does, the only one that come close and maybe even beats it is Good Girl Gone Bad, because of its story, and the fact the Eva kiss is one of the bes developers in patreon, but damn lily has something, it even move me when at the end she cry to sleep after the events with fred and nathan, this is a special game, has many flaws in the people in charge department but lily, lily is something else.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Ya I see a box just no text, however the black box only shows up sometimes. Btw I did try Ctrl after reading the reply and still doesn't work. Finally I tried closing the game and opening it again but doesn't work still.
I'm having the same issue, have you solved it? Any help is appriciated :)

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
I liked the new update. I'm not sure if i played all the new content yet, but, that scene with Nathan is fucking hilarious! The MC is the best girl of all adult games i've played and the story is well made. Always makes me laugh. But going back to the update, i didn't like the idea that Fred can dominate Lilly blackmailing her, i always like the way Lilly is bossing everyone. I don't even care if the updates take 3-5 months, this is my favorite adult game by far. It's better than dreams of desire, summertime saga and popular ones. I just wish success for the developers and that they keep updating the game.
I've enjoyed this game but the development time is unbelievably slow. Hell, I had forgotten about it for a year when I went through and started cleaning up some old games off my drive...and I found my old saves for 0.6...only to find that we're only on 0.8...18 months later.

This game, DMD, (and one other that was abandoned) is why I don't play any new games that aren't completed. I'm going to stay with this one and DMD because I've put enough time into playing them.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
but damn lily has something, it even move me when at the end she cry to sleep after the events with fred and nathan...
That part felt a little off to me. She had little doubts during the event and quite enjoyed it. And so far the game has been building up to a Lily who gets to embrace her sexuality and use it. So this crying in her sleep girl came out of nowhere, imho.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
That part felt a little off to me. She had little doubts during the event and quite enjoyed it. And so far the game has been building up to a Lily who gets to embrace her sexuality and use it. So this crying in her sleep girl came out of nowhere, imho.
As a former addict. I can tell you shit like this happens.

Reactions: xhyntos
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes