May 16, 2017
I just checked PandP page and again, i have to defend him.

"If we reach this goal ($1,500) we will buy better CPU, which will allow us to make content (especially animations) way faster."
So, for all the people who is complaining about the updates taking so long, just think that you can't demand him to improve something that he doesn't get the support he needs. This is the best adult game (in my opinion of course) and he is only making $1,356...

I think you guys who are complaining are thinking the opposite way to improve how things work: you guys want him to make faster updates, but, how you want this to happen if he gets so little support? And then someone comes here and say: "well if he doesnt take too long to update i will pledge". That's the opposite! You want better updates BEFORE supporting him?! This is probably his hobby, his extra rent, not his living... I'm just saying that if you want him to work faster and deliver faster updates, you need to support him first, make his patreon reach the goals, and THEN, if nothing gets better, you can complain.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
"If we reach this goal ($1,500) we will buy better CPU, which will allow us to make content (especially animations) way faster."
So, for all the people who is complaining about the updates taking so long, just think that you can't demand him to improve something that he doesn't get the support he needs. This is the best adult game (in my opinion of course) and he is only making $1,356...
You do know that a better PC is a one time cost of 1500$ and that they receive the 1356$ each month (>15K a year)
And some people here have mentioned in this thread that they were making double when their updates were regular.

IMO that is something Patreon should improve in their UI. They should make one-time goals (buying a new PC) and recurring goals (add an extra member to the team). And once a one-time goal is reached it should be permanent, even if support drops below.

Last edited:

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
I just checked PandP page and again, i have to defend him.

I think you guys who are complaining are thinking the opposite way to improve how things work: you guys want him to make faster updates, but, how you want this to happen if he gets so little support? And then someone comes here and say: "well if he doesnt take too long to update i will pledge". That's the opposite! You want better updates BEFORE supporting him?! This is probably his hobby, his extra rent, not his living... I'm just saying that if you want him to work faster and deliver faster updates, you need to support him first, make his patreon reach the goals, and THEN, if nothing gets better, you can complain.
They were on their path to $ 4,000 when their updates were more regular. They reached the $ 1, 500 on the 0.3 to 0.4 update if I'm not mistaken.

Reactions: legolasbaler

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
I'm kind of stuck.
I'm supposed to have Lily meet Nicole at the Gym, after visiting Nathan and the gynecologist at the hospital.
But I do not remember where the Gym and I tried every door, I think.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
I'm kind of stuck.
I'm supposed to have Lily meet Nicole at the Gym, after visiting Nathan and the gynecologist at the hospital.
But I do not remember where the Gym and I tried every door, I think.
Here is the walkhthrough, the last version is not updated but there is a map that you can check.

Reactions: Pappolino

pokey69

Jul 22, 2017
Guys cmon why isnt anyone posting the latest patreon post here?
He posted that he is ending Lily's job at the restaurant and moving her to the new Castor job. Because some things were optional in earlier versions (i.e. Castor job), he has to code a few different scenarios which force you to move to the Castor job. Also wants to continue story with Mike and it was possible to skip some things with him earlier. So he was just outlining the problems with having optional content.

Said he is going to be giving HD wallpapers every month.

He posted a picture of the new boss character. Middle aged, fit dude.

Said he is upgrading the game to RPG MV and that the higher resolution renders are already done.

Last edited:

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
He posted that he is ending Lily's job at the restaurant and moving her to the new Castor job. Because some things were optional in earlier versions (i.e. Castor job), he has to code a few different scenarios which force you to move to the Castor job. Also wants to do continue story with Mike and it was possible to skip some things with him earlier. So he was just outlining the problems with having optional content.

Said he is going to be giving HD wallpapers every month.

He posted a picture of the new boss character. Middle aged, fit dude.

Said he is upgrading the game to RPG MV and that the higher resolution renders are already done.

Good to see (at least that's what it seems) they are now interacting way more in their patreon's page than a few months ago, and getting to a more regular posting pace as they were on their prime, a LOOOOOOONG time ago that I can't even remember when.

Let's just hope they will also become more diligent and reduce the time gap between releases. I think the monthly HD wallpapers are a very good sign.

If they can do that and continue on making quality updates, we shall consider them redeemed and open the gates of Heaven for them to enter...

...Nah, let's make Lily terribly bad and corrupted and get us all plunged into the depths of Hell. :closedeyesmile:

Last edited:
May 16, 2017
They hit that goal two years ago and were doing more than 3k5 a month at some point.It was at this moment they decided to ghost their patreon page and not type a single word for about 8 months, while still cashing the money in. Get your facts straight before trying to look smart.
Trying to look smart? Why would someone do this in a adult game forum? I was just giving some credit to the devs... lmao you need to take easy on your faps, it's affecting your brain.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes