Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Updated OP.

moral of story, don't pledge to worst dev out there

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
moral of story, don't pledge to worst dev out there
If you're referring to PandP, then I cannot disagree more.
Yes, their development pace is very slow, but it isn't much different than many other devs on Patreon.
This update took 3 months, but there are 6 sex scenes in it (2 of those are rather lengthy).
Point me out another developer who offers more content for such period.

Oh, and on top of that, there is a good quality here (scene plot, renders, animations).

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Well, that was underwhelming. At least Nick is finally getting some too, sick of seeing the guy just in the background (I say add scenes with Brianna soon, she is cute).

Not really a fan of Fred being dominant with Lily.

How come it took them this long to do this? Is it the animation program or something?

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Wow, this was one really nice update.

Despite all their troubles, P and P can still deliver good updates. Even though they take their time on doing it, their updates are generally better than games that are regularly updated but are just bad (like Anna and Elena's Life).

I hope Nicole will appear in the next update. I like her.

Reactions: pymn

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I need help please: i went to the second time to that painter house, when he offered money for another painting, that on that scene when the guy will give a spanking on her, appear this error: "unable to find Audio/SE/Slap", then the game crashes, can someone help me please?

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
I need help please: i went to the second time to that painter house, when he offered money for another painting, that on that scene when the guy will give a spanking on her, appear this error: "unable to find Audio/SE/Slap", then the game crashes, can someone help me please?
Go to the files of the game, got to Audio, go to SE, change name of "slap" to "Slap.wav"

Shuravi

Oct 21, 2016

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes