May 16, 2017
I just checked PandP page and he said he works with a translator... that's one of the reasons the updates take so long... translating and working all the texts take some serious time.

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
I just checked PandP page and he said he works with a translator... that's one of the reasons the updates take so long... translating and working all the texts take some serious time.

A translation isnt that time consuming if done by a professional because the translator does this every day. The text parts are not that complicated in this game, its not "Hamlet".

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I must say that I like this game. I am playing the version 0.8 Day 2 and have proved different paths. In one of them I found a mistake... Or something wrong... When I visit Mr. Marcel for third time and it offers to paint nake Lily for 100000 in the part that he start to slap her the game is labelled and the following message appears
"Unable to find file - Audio/SE/Slap"...
I search in the folder "SE" and the file "Slap" is there... and also "Slap2" (I test them in diferents audio players and both work well
I don't know what to do... If anyone can help me. Thanks
If I recall correctly: rename " Slap.wav" into "Slap.wav". There is a space in front of the name. It has been mentioned earlier in the thread.

Reactions: Buster65

P&P

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
If I recall correctly: rename " Slap.wav" into "Slap.wav". There is a space in front of the name. It has been mentioned earlier in the thread.
We've fixed that bug in MV Version. Have you tried it? I've shared the "Public MV - V.08 Day One" recently here.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
will it be compressed version ? cuz 4gb is too much. #sryifbadeng
I think the best way to reduce the size now with the new engine would be if @P&P would look into remaking their image loop animations into WEBM format. Who knows, maybe it is already in progress or on their TODO list, I have no idea.

WhiteRaven did the same with his game (A new Dawn) and I quote from the changelog: Removed 2385 PNGs from the game (1.97 GB) replaced with 84 WEBM (77.3 MB)

for MV version, how to change the size of the screen? It seems that it is set at full screen.
Try F4

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Man, I hope Nick gets to fuck the girl of the webcam show (at least it seems like he is also going to have some afairs in the game). A bit more variety on females would be cool, not saying Lily isn't great. I just found a lot of the other girls hotter.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes