Luigi08

May 1, 2017
I can't go any further in the 3rd painting scene where goes to spank Lily. Keeps informing me that the system can't find the "slap" audio. Can someone please help.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I can't go any further in the 3rd painting scene where goes to spank Lily. Keeps informing me that the system can't find the "slap" audio. Can someone please help.
Seriously? If you read only one page back you would find a solution.
And there is a search on top right of the page . . .

Reactions: rodona

Luigi08

May 1, 2017
Seriously? If you read only one page back you would find a solution.
And there is a search on top right of the page . . .
sorry osmcuser132 I wasn't entirely sure if it had been brought up and I wasn't planning on scouring through the pages just to see...last several times I did that I either never found a fix already brought up on a game and it took several hours for nothing or I did and it took several hours to find. no intentions of being lazy my broke ass can't afford to waste what little time I have free since I work 3 jobs to stay afloat.

Solobasura

Apr 28, 2017
Im stucked. After I bought a flower and used it in garden, I can't do anything else. Every place says "mmmh.. maybe later". What should I do? Thx

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
sorry osmcuser132 I wasn't entirely sure if it had been brought up and I wasn't planning on scouring through the pages just to see...last several times I did that I either never found a fix already brought up on a game and it took several hours for nothing or I did and it took several hours to find. no intentions of being lazy my broke ass can't afford to waste what little time I have free since I work 3 jobs to stay afloat.
Yeah, if you have so little time definitely learn to use the search. There is an option you need to check 'search this thread only' and then searching on 'slap' would yield you the results you need. The summary of the second hit helps you already on the way:

Lily of the Valley [v0.8 Day 2] [P and P]
Go to the files of the game, got to Audio, go to SE, change name of "slap" to "Slap.wav"

FYI there is a space in the file-name you need to remove.

Reactions: Luigi08

Luigi08

May 1, 2017
Yeah, if you have so little time definitely learn to use the search. There is an option you need to check 'search this thread only' and then searching on 'slap' would yield you the results you need. The summary of the second hit helps you already on the way:

Lily of the Valley [v0.8 Day 2] [P and P]
Go to the files of the game, got to Audio, go to SE, change name of "slap" to "Slap.wav"

FYI there is a space in the file-name you need to remove.
thank you my friend

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
If I recall correctly: rename " Slap.wav" into "Slap.wav". There is a space in front of the name. It has been mentioned earlier in the thread.
Thanks... I read it just after to post my comment (lol) It works fine. Thanks again.

Turin94

Jun 4, 2017
hello guys, i've made some saves for MV version. (saves ends right before visit in nathan's house with fred for the first time)

maybe someone will use it, have fun.
Thank for teh Upload sadly the Saves dont show up after i put them in the save folder.
Do you may have solution for this?

k3im0

Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Thank for teh Upload sadly the Saves dont show up after i put them in the save folder.
Do you may have solution for this?
One thing you can do fast: start the game, save the game for example Save1. Then copy some save file from those folders, rename it Save1 and it works.

Reactions: belvoir and Turin94

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
resume

almost two years has passed since the game was uploaded here,

if we count all the updates i could say 9 so faruntil now, the previous 7 plus the2 0.8 day1 and 2 (the MV version doent count for me since it has the same content ) lets keep going a
D33A5BFE-F5B2-4845-A4FC-FD1C7A0FC10F.jpeg
around this date the game was uptated to it version 0.8 day 2 ,which was released around 3 months after it previous version , already in those days p & p were without sleep
D5B8BBE7-0D28-4CCF-B618-1011BDF055DA.jpeg
and now what i think is their best lines,

two years after they started their project and they are drinking energy drinks cuz they are working hard to release their update , lol
47D3BE5B-A089-4C9E-9626-4C21AC1B1487.jpeg
dear p & p you dont need to drink energy drinks, what you really need is to be a little bit more SERIOUS ,stop saying so many LIES, andbe more COMMITTED with your work

personal note : your game is great as a game but you deserve ZERO supporter for the way you choose to handle all this

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
I didn't even know this game was still going.
i think its the oldest active game in the industry of adult game
but somehowim happy because the devs are saying that they are doing overtime to work on it , what means that my grand childrenif is a pervert or addict to these game as me, he will have the join to see the end of the game,

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes