osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone please share : Full MV Version .08 Day Two.

We just have MV Version for day one (.08).
Thanks guys !
Nobody can share what doesn't exist. Check their Patreon, they only have a 0.8 day one MV post and a V9.0 status update post. And further more this is not a request thread, this is a game discussion thread.

Pokalo

Jun 12, 2017
Nobody can share what doesn't exist. Check their Patreon, they only have a 0.8 day one MV post and a V9.0 status update post. And further more this is not a request thread, this is a game discussion thread.
Sorry, my bad !
But I read that : Full MV Version .08 Day Two has been released to 15$ pledges.
Full MV Version .08 Day Two has been released to 10$ pledges. (at the top of their patreon page)

So I thought it was already release

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
This is a word document, there is no audio. Make sure you are using the latest version of Winrar though, i created the document and the rar file, i use the latest version.
I thought you shared the MV version of the game with a megalink, not the walkthrough because that was what I downloaded and started to play the game.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I am not clear if there is any actual difference between the MV version and the original version of game and thus is there any actual point to DLing the MV version at all?????? I have read back through the the last few pages of posts and it seems there aren't any clear answers to a question posed by another poster previously..

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry, my bad !
But I read that : Full MV Version .08 Day Two has been released to 15$ pledges.
Full MV Version .08 Day Two has been released to 10$ pledges. (at the top of their patreon page)

So I thought it was already release
Hmm, I just checked their posts and not the top of the page so it could be ready. But this is still a discussion thread anyways and not a REQ thread.

I am not clear if there is any actual difference between the MV version and the original version of game and thus is there any actual point to DLing the MV version at all?????? I have read back through the the last few pages of posts and it seems there aren't any clear answers to a question posed by another poster previously..
It is the same content but in a new RPGM engine that comes with a higher resolution.
0.9 will only be released in the new engine. But AFAIK there is no save game compatibility between the old and new engines so downloading the MV now is great to get a save-game ready for when 0.9 is released.

Reactions: iainmore

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Hmm, I just checked their posts and not the top of the page so it could be ready. But this is still a discussion thread anyways and not a REQ thread.

It is the same content but in a new RPGM engine that comes with a higher resolution.
0.9 will only be released in the new engine. But AFAIK there is no save game compatibility between the old and new engines so downloading the MV now is great to get a save-game ready for when 0.9 is released.
Ta for the info. It clears things up at least.

P&P

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
List of what was changed and done while we were carrying out MV conversion.

- Mrs. Clarkson - a complete first scene ( 8 renders )
- Nicole and Lily - the first meeting ( 5 renders )
- Fred and Lily watch a film ( 5 renders )
- Giancarlo scene one ( 3 renders )
- Library, scene one ( 1 render )
- Rick's Office - three scenes ( 20 renders )
- Lily back in the past ( 2 renders )
- Nicole and Lily in the locker room ( 1 render )
- Biker club - crack in the wall ( 1 render )
- Hypnotherapist - a complete first scene ( 12 renders )
- Nick and Lily - hand job ( 1 animation )
- Hypnotherapist, first scene; fingering ( 1 animation )

In total that is: 58 new and edited renders and 2 animations. With all the corrected texts from the V.01, of course. Also all the renders are now in better resolution. We went from 640x 480 to 1280 x 768.

Pokalo

Jun 12, 2017

Yeah my bad. I don't know everything here (and I'm not a native speaker so it doesn't help).
Could you help me to find the thread where I can ask it ?
I searched for a few minutes but I couldn't find it.

(I'm sorry to disturb you)

Domindi

Jul 19, 2017
Start the game and as soon as you can, save the game. In the save folder now appears save file.
Then you copy that save files name (ex. Save1) Then you remove that save from that folder, and you rename what ever save file you want to Load, to be named exatcly the same. (ex. Save1)
Then you place that save file in the saves folder and Load it.
I must be using a different version then. Followed the steps. I noticed that the save types are different though. The one generate by the game ends in .rvdata2 whereas as your saves end in .rpgsave. Still didnt work even when i changed the filename.

k3im0

Donor
Sep 8, 2016
I must be using a different version then. Followed the steps. I noticed that the save types are different though. The one generate by the game ends in .rvdata2 whereas as your saves end in .rpgsave. Still didnt work even when i changed the filename.
Oh, yeah, you have the old version.

May 16, 2017
resume

almost two years has passed since the game was uploaded here,

if we count all the updates i could say 9 so faruntil now, the previous 7 plus the2 0.8 day1 and 2 (the MV version doent count for me since it has the same content ) lets keep going a
View attachment 101214
around this date the game was uptated to it version 0.8 day 2 ,which was released around 3 months after it previous version , already in those days p & p were without sleep
View attachment 101215
and now what i think is their best lines,

two years after they started their project and they are drinking energy drinks cuz they are working hard to release their update , lol
View attachment 101218
dear p & p you dont need to drink energy drinks, what you really need is to be a little bit more SERIOUS ,stop saying so many LIES, andbe more COMMITTED with your work

personal note : your game is great as a game but you deserve ZERO supporter for the way you choose to handle all this
Another crybaby... jesus christ... if you are angry why dont you just stop following the project? Your tears won't make the game progress any faster. Mods can't do something about this kind of people? If you want to criticize the game is one thing, but complaning about the update frequency over and over again is just annoying and a waste of time for people that real enjoy the game and wants to read news and discuss.

May 20, 2017
Another crybaby... jesus christ... if you are angry why dont you just stop following the project? Your tears won't make the game progress any faster. Mods can't do something about this kind of people? If you want to criticize the game is one thing, but complaning about the update frequency over and over again is just annoying and a waste of time for people that real enjoy the game and wants to read news and discuss.
Amen. Lily of the valley is one of the best games ever made. The renders and the story-telling ability is amazing, especially those during Lily-Fred scenes. Best scenes out of all the games ever made. Not much of a fan of Female protagonist games but Lily's, Sarah's and Eleanor's stories are the best of the Female Protagonist games ever made.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes