balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
  1. I've encountered a problem when playing the MV version (v0.8 day2). On day 12 (the day after first sex with Fred, risking it) I go the work after waking up and there is only two customers in the diner, I've been to the movies with mike and in the old version he was in the diner with his friend on day 12.. now I serve the two customers, give coffee to Rick, no scene/no dialogue and after that I can't progress.. i can't talk to the customers, I can't leave, can't enter Rick's office. I can only have a dialogue with Matha about a sauce.. Am I misding something obvious or is this some bug/glitch..? Never had this problem in the old version.
  2. Any help would be aporiciated, thanks.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
  1. I've encountered a problem when playing the MV version (v0.8 day2). On day 12 (the day after first sex with Fred, risking it) I go the work after waking up and there is only two customers in the diner, I've been to the movies with mike and in the old version he was in the diner with his friend on day 12.. now I serve the two customers, give coffee to Rick, no scene/no dialogue and after that I can't progress.. i can't talk to the customers, I can't leave, can't enter Rick's office. I can only have a dialogue with Matha about a sauce.. Am I misding something obvious or is this some bug/glitch..? Never had this problem in the old version.
@P&P welcome 2 this thread first off all!!

Don’t know if you can help or know of this problem of the person i quoted. Maybe you can help him/her?

Keep up the good work , i’ve loved the transition 2 Mv. Love the bigger pictures and full quality! Keep it up guys!!

Reactions: balvenie1401

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Am I correct in assuming 0.8 day 2 MV hasn't been shared yet? I read back a couple of pages but could only find the public 0.8 day 1.

P&P

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
@P&P welcome 2 this thread first off all!!

Don’t know if you can help or know of this problem of the person i quoted. Maybe you can help him/her?

Keep up the good work , i’ve loved the transition 2 Mv. Love the bigger pictures and full quality! Keep it up guys!!
Thank you Sirbajo.

Yes, this bug has been discovered by Pokey69.

Quote: "The trigger for Mike & Zack to appear is standing here in the screenshot but you can skip that square by walking through the seats and serve coffee to Rick. This causes you to be stuck forever in the restaurant."

It's the damn tileset. Could you please load a previous save and try it again?

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Thank you Sirbajo.

Yes, this bug has been discovered by Pokey69.

Quote: "The trigger for Mike & Zack to appear is standing here in the screenshot but you can skip that square by walking through the seats and serve coffee to Rick. This causes you to be stuck forever in the restaurant."

It's the damn tileset. Could you please load a previous save and try it again?
Sorry, I missed that this had been covered. Are you saying that I can solve it by serving the customers and then go to that exact point? Or do I have to replay from scratch? My only savepoint is from the morning on day12.. :/ sucks to be me I guess..

pokey69

Jul 22, 2017
Sorry, I missed that this had been covered. Are you saying that I can solve it by serving the customers and then go to that exact point?
Yes. You're not supposed to serve coffee to Rick yet. The customer stops you when you walk on that square. The square is miss-able if you use the mouse (it paths you through the seats).

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Yes. You're not supposed to serve coffee to Rick yet. The customer stops you when you walk on that square. The square is miss-able if you use the mouse (it paths you through the seats).
Thank you so much pokey, have to admit I've been using the mouse ^^ didn't think of that it might cause these types of problems. Cheers

Burningman

Feb 17, 2018
I have a problem if someone can help me I can't go back home Friday I don't know the day it keeps saying that I would lose the 'gym excuse' I have to give to my husband but I don't know what to do I have gone to the pub but after it, nothing works...

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes