balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
has someone ?
Sup guys? I just wanted to share a screenshot from the first part of the business dinner scene, which, btw, is 100% completed. Also I'd like to add a couple more words about the second part, which is basically a new scene. As I mentioned in the post below, Lily, who already got a specific task from her boss, now decides about her further career, and she wonders what she is ready to sacrifice for it. This leads us to the scene after dinner, which is being worked on this very moment.
Oh, I almost forgot. June wallpapers will be released on June 2nd. Thanks a lot for your wonderful support! Cheers!

P&P

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Good game so far, just miss using a mouse :) But any way, ran into this here and there...
Issue is that going to clean house at miss clarks or what ever her name is a 2 or 3rd time and i finish with out option of sex.
She steps out saying i was gonna or wanted to think about touching or putting it in her mouth...Hope that makes sence.
The options to do dirty deeds are not there much anymore. But the lines she would have said are.
Question is -- Does this game keep playing same sorta story line and you can come back and try again once she is a bit more whore? i am at 140
Question 2 - those 2 girls from park one good girl and other working threw a job to help pay for college lol -- It cuts to Lily and the husband just appears later. Do we need to not have sex to push him over edge?? (to want to shag them) lol

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
Sup guys? I just wanted to share a screenshot from the first part of the business dinner scene, which, btw, is 100% completed. Also I'd like to add a couple more words about the second part, which is basically a new scene. As I mentioned in the post below, Lily, who already got a specific task from her boss, now decides about her further career, and she wonders what she is ready to sacrifice for it. This leads us to the scene after dinner, which is being worked on this very moment.
Oh, I almost forgot. June wallpapers will be released on June 2nd. Thanks a lot for your wonderful support! Cheers!

P&P
Are you able to post the screenshot? Thanks in advance.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes