Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Good game so far, just miss using a mouse :) But any way, ran into this here and there...
Issue is that going to clean house at miss clarks or what ever her name is a 2 or 3rd time and i finish with out option of sex.
She steps out saying i was gonna or wanted to think about touching or putting it in her mouth...Hope that makes sence.
The options to do dirty deeds are not there much anymore. But the lines she would have said are.
Question is -- Does this game keep playing same sorta story line and you can come back and try again once she is a bit more whore? i am at 140
Question 2 - those 2 girls from park one good girl and other working threw a job to help pay for college lol -- It cuts to Lily and the husband just appears later. Do we need to not have sex to push him over edge?? (to want to shag them) lol
Can anyone answer any of my questions please :) & Thank ya

WebPatreon

Jan 29, 2018
:FuckYea:.. How to extract the game,
because I have a problem it is "
written" I quote "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game.", Is a software necessary for this game? :pokerFace:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
:FuckYea:.. How to extract the game,
because I have a problem it is "
written" I quote "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game.", Is a software necessary for this game? :pokerFace:

You're welcome.

emaxe

May 7, 2017
I downloaded this and it says "Lily of the Valley V8 day 2". Is this the sequel? Because I want to play from the beginning.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Any walkthrough for this, cause the walkthrough posted by Amanda Carter, the links is dead, could someone please repost it please?

Sam39

May 9, 2018
I download this app but i didn't understand extract file in KernysRGSS folder but i could not found any game in the app

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes