ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Upon visiting the P and P patreon page the header at the top says "Full MV Version .08 Day Two has been released to 15$pledges.
Full MV Version .08 Day Two has been released to 10$pledges." is there anyway this game can get an update with the MV version? I downloaded this just the other night and its the RTP version not MV also I'm not sure if they may have snuck in some new content.

Reactions: ZanderTrex

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Excuse me, my ignorance is supreme, what signifi RTP and MY Version(May version)?
The version of Lily Of The Valley available for download now uses RPG Maker VX Ace, so in order to play it you will need the VX Ace RTP (Runtime Protocol) installed.
P and P are busy converting the game over to another, better(?) version of RPG Maker called RPG maker MV.

Reactions: Ocdil

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Ignorance is bliss?

It is not the engine that blows up the game, it is that they switched resolution from 640x480 to 1280x720, something which was possible with the new engine.

As an example, the attached file in the old engine&resolution is 398KB, in the new engine&resolution this same image is 1.3MB. That is an increase in size by 320%and there are currently ~3000 images.
As someone with a 4K screen, I can only applaud games switching to higher resolutions.

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
The version of Lily Of The Valley available for download now uses RPG Maker VX Ace, so in order to play it you will need the VX Ace RTP (Runtime Protocol) installed.
P and P are busy converting the game over to another, better(?) version of RPG Maker called RPG maker MV.
Thanks So much

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
It's MV not MY, RTP is all keyboard based controls but MV is all mouse controls which is more suitable imo.
Thanks but is that important? I mean I thought that P&P would migrate the game for a more stable system, not for being able to handle it with mouse or keyboard

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks but is that important? I mean I thought that P&P would migrate the game for a more stable system, not for being able to handle it with mouse or keyboard
I think there's also a limit of 2 Gb for the size of the data file when using Vx Ace. Since they were approaching that value they would either need to split the game up or migrate to another engine.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
So theres no difference lol
wait no difference?
In the old version you needed to change the screen and you lose quality of the images now you can have full screen & in hd the images ;)

imo it looks nicer ^-^

ZanderTrex

Jan 2, 2018
wait no difference?
In the old version you needed to change the screen and you lose quality of the images now you can have full screen & in hd the images ;)

imo it looks nicer ^-^
I'll wait until day 2 comes then i'll give my verdict lol

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes