Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Yes there are many that have the v0.8 day2 in MV (high res) and it’s an awesome update!

As usual the story is really funny and interesting full of surprises, unique scenes, with super well written witty dialog and exceptional graphics (now 1280x720 instead of old 640x480) and animations. John and Rick scenes are hilarious especially the graphics! - I will not say more :).

The whole Day 2 update is of super high quality - best so far I think. So huge congrats to P&P!
It just leaves me wanting more and more and more of Lily’s “adventures”.

I don’t want to spoil for everyone else, but I hope that even for the most slutty path Lily will have a way of not becoming a total prostitute :) She has a dominating sort of righteous personality and I would like to see her continue on that path especially towards Fred ;) (that guy needs to be guided by a firm hand – Lily’s)

Things are really heating up in this release!

Can’t wait for the next update!

I hope it’s coming in June… P&P please...

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
Yes there are many that have the v0.8 day2 in MV (high res) and it’s an awesome update!

As usual the story is really funny and interesting full of surprises, unique scenes, with super well written witty dialog and exceptional graphics (now 1280x720 instead of old 640x480) and animations. John and Rick scenes are hilarious especially the graphics! - I will not say more :).

The whole Day 2 update is of super high quality - best so far I think. So huge congrats to P&P!

I don’t want to spoil for everyone else, but I hope that even for the most slutty path Lily will have a way of not becoming a total prostitute :) She has a dominating sort of righteous personality and I would like to see her continue on that path especially towards Fred ;) (that guy needs to be guided by a firm hand – Lily’s)

Can be dominant and the best prostitute, everything depends on the path chosen by the player, personally does not bother me, more content to see:heartcoveredeyes:

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017

If you have the Day two MV, please can you share so other people who are not a patreon can enjoy the Day 2 MV version too?

Reactions: backdoor_b1

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Can be dominant and the best prostitute, everything depends on the path chosen by the player, personally does not bother me, more content to see:heartcoveredeyes:
True ;).
I mainly play the max slutty path to see her in as many advanced sex scenes as possible. I have “Whore score” = 845 and “cheating big” = 10 with “Relationship with Fred” = 140 at the end of day 2. I think that is as high as it goes(or at least I have not found a path that gives a higher “whore score”). Playing this path she is dominant BUT at the end of day 2 I got a feeling that one future scenario could be that Fred start pimping out Lily as a whore to “friends” and that, I think, is one step too far because she would lose her character and Fred would be sort of in charge... Just saying I’d like to see her in character and Fred under her thumb in the continuation of MAX slutty path lol :)

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Another funny thing from a wall paper P&P posted a week a go or so is a scene from a future release (I think the next = 0.9): Lily driver pick up crop - Copy.png
She is being picked up by a driver for a dinner. Just look at her! New dress and everything!

BUT much more fun is to watch Nick's and Fred's reaction sitting on the bench watching her:
Fred and Nick on bench - Copy.png
Both of them jealously thinking at the same time:
Nick: "Fuck there she goes. She is so hot! i hope i do not loose her..."
Fred: "Fuck there she goes. She is so hot! i hope i do not loose her..."

She is so out of their league lol :)

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
True ;).
I mainly play the max slutty path to see her in as many advanced sex scenes as possible. I have “Whore score” = 845 and “cheating big” = 10 with “Relationship with Fred” = 140 at the end of day 2. I think that is as high as it goes(or at least I have not found a path that gives a higher “whore score”). Playing this path she is dominant BUT at the end of day 2 I got a feeling that one future scenario could be that Fred start pimping out Lily as a whore to “friends” and that, I think, is one step too far because she would lose her character and Fred would be sort of in charge... Just saying I’d like to see her in character and Fred under her thumb in the continuation of MAX slutty path lol :)
You made me think there could be 3 roads or 4?
Slut, dominant, half whore and half dominant (slut with whoever she wants and the same happens with dominant) and faithful Nick's wife
Excuse me, how do I see the Lily score?

Another funny thing from a wall paper P&P posted a week a go or so is a scene from a future release (I think the next = 0.9): View attachment 111265
She is being picked up by a driver for a dinner. Just look at her! New dress and everything!

BUT much more fun is to watch Nick's and Fred's reaction sitting on the bench watching her:
View attachment 111267
Both of them jealously thinking at the same time:
Nick: "Fuck there she goes. She is so hot! i hope i do not loose her..."
Fred: "Fuck there she goes. She is so hot! i hope i do not loose her..."

She is so out of their league lol :)
Hahahahahaha, True, It's funny because Nick thinks Lily is still hersx'Dx'D

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Slut, dominant, half whore and half dominant (slut with whoever she wants and the same happens with dominant) and faithful Nick's wife

You guys are creepy. Might just ignore this thread for now.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018

1) Yeah there are so many options for Lily :) I would love to play the "Lily dominant whore path". I find that most interesting. Hope that will be the max slutty path hehe :)

2) To view the stats for most RPG game you need to access the save file you are interested in. Use the RPG save editor posted here: (you can also edit the save file if you want but be careful what you do). After download, run RpgMakerSaveEdit.exe, and select the save file from the game directory of LotV. After opening the stats you can see a lot, BUT to see the interesting stats you need to go to advanced tab (select menu -> advanced) and then you also get to see switches and variables. Click on variables and bang there are all the stats. Variable 61 and 69 are the whore and cheating big score (most important scores lol) there are are also relationship scores per NPC

3) I think one of the reason that makes LotV so good is that they implement NTR in a way that it does not piss you off, but is actually is fun to watch (like the two guys on the bench - one clueless = Nick and one truly jealousy = Fred ). I mean you play the girl (Lily) and you make the decision for her to cheat or not to cheat on her husband and "BFs". So the cheating is not done by the game aimed at you but by you the player do it to the other characters in the game - you have the power... :)

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Please can someone share the latest post from P and P?

Cheers
Well it's a technical one, below.

Judging from the follow on back and forth in the comment section it had zero impact on the data loss. So all is good now. i am super happy because usually when a creator put out this type of note, it means they lost it all... (and you know who these creators are... Yes I have supported some myself... Yes I'm looking at you Cipciugames... :)
P&P were smart enough to back up the whole project FREQUENTLY so no project data was basically lost. The only thing lost was the time and money needed to recover the H/W... see below.

"
Few words...

Hi guys. In the previous couple of days,we had some technical difficulties and I want to apologize for being late with this post. On Saturday evening our SSD simply stopped working. Luckily, we regularly back up all the data connected to Lily and we store them on another HDD. The only question was: "When did we do our last back-up? " Well, we were lucky again. The backup was fresh and there was nothing missing, except for the renders of the dinner. But, thanks to having saves of that, as well as every other, scene, all we needed to do was render them again. Now, one thing I haven't mentioned is that, at the beginning of this month, we bought another graphic card, so it took us less than a day to render that scene. Yeii:)
Anyway, as soon we installed the system, a new problem came up. Windows simply refused to recognize all the RAM memory we have. Knowing that certain scenes take up more than 16 gigabytes of RAM, which is the amount that our system showed as available, we had to look for solution in order to activate the other 16 which were "unusable". After spending a lot of time in order to get all the 32 gigabytes, we made it and we started installing all the necessary for further creation of the update.

All in all, everything's ok now and we're back on track!
The dinner and after dinner scenes are done and we've started creating Mike scene today. I hope you didn't get too bored by this post. I needed to share our recent "adventures" with you.

Thank you for your lovely support, guys. It truly means a lot!

P & P
"

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
what is the difference between the RPGM version and the MV version?
There are many technical differences but the one that really matter to us as player is the difference in image resolution. The "RPG Maker MV" version have all images at 1280x720 resolution (horizontal pixel count x vertical pixel count). The VX-Ace old version just used 640x480 (a limitation of the vx-Ace platform). MV can also support multiple platforms more easily (e.g. potentially Android). All in all MV is a newer tool so if you are starting to develop to day most would pick MV over Ace.

BTW I see you use Kelly in your footer. I loved The Humbling Experience :) - it was really well done and had so much potential. Really sad to see it halted :(.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes