Jacktaff

Oct 15, 2017
Well, this walkthrough and map is no longer available, so can anyone tell me where the hell Mike lives?
Mike lives in the same building as the old lady Lily cleans for. When the time is right just enter the lift and the option to go to Mike's apartment will appear

k3im0

Donor
Sep 8, 2016
This game really doesn't need a walkthrough. It's all about your choices where you go to work, what you do for relaxation etc. Try out different "roads" and you will find different scenes.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
This game really doesn't need a walkthrough. It's all about your choices where you go to work, what you do for relaxation etc. Try out different "roads" and you will find different scenes.
I wanted the map, because sometimes it isn't very apparent where Lily should go next in this game, and a lot of the buildings aren't labeled.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
I give it a try then, I never played RPGM so i'll admit i'm a bit curious, only the tag NTR was annoying me, but i read it is fully skipable so that's fine, thanks :)

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
I give it a try then, I never played RPGM so i'll admit i'm a bit curious, only the tag NTR was annoying me, but i read it is fully skipable so that's fine, thanks :)
But in this game if you skip the NTR you miss out on most of sexy stuff, unfortunately.

k3im0

Donor
Sep 8, 2016
I wanted the map, because sometimes it isn't very apparent where Lily should go next in this game, and a lot of the buildings aren't labeled.
Quick map, also, if you read the story, not just fast forward, you know what to do and where to go. (if it was Mike's apartment that was missing, you ran into Mike in the first scenes of the game, in the elevator)

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Quick map, also, if you read the story, not just fast forward, you know what to do and where to go.
The map helps a lot. Thank you.
I received the message that I could either got visit Mike or go to Marcel's to see how much the 2nd painting sold for, but I couldn't remember where the hell Mike lives.

Reactions: crisbr and k3im0

k3im0

Donor
Sep 8, 2016
The map helps a lot. Thank you.
I received the message that I could either got visit Mike or go to Marcel's to see how much the 2nd painting sold for, but I couldn't remember where the hell Mike lives.
That's one thing i like about this game. It tells you once where someone lives or where something is. After that, you know it. They dont give arrows pointing where to go or even necessary tell you when to go there. You have to remember and figure those things out by yourself.

batman2

Nov 25, 2017
hi huys i need help , i click on the game app to run the game and i get a window pop up the game auto shutdown without any errors,how to fix it? ..

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
hi huys i need help , i click on the game app to run the game and i get a window pop up the game auto shutdown without any errors,how to fix it? ..
My guess is you don't have the right RPG Maker runtime protocol installed to run the game.

batman2

Nov 25, 2017
My guess is you don't have the right RPG Maker runtime protocol installed to run the game.
hi thx for replying to me , i already installed rpg rpg maker vx ace but its still the same T_T , it work like a charm on other game . the game auto shutdown after 3second for no reason idk what to do .

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes