Orangutan

May 26, 2017
It's strange that this game still has 274 patreons although that (if the screenshot is real) P&P said he was going to release yesterday...
You know what is strange? That people like you still visit this thread... I guess you need some big number in posts because i don't get you peoples. Whiners, please turn around and never look back here and if any of you is a patreon (which i doubt) please cancel it, less stress for you all. Merry christmas P&P, all the best wishes for you and your family. Take your time and have fun, enjoy holiday time.

May 16, 2017
You know what is strange? That people like you still visit this thread... I guess you need some big number in posts because i don't get you peoples. Whiners, please turn around and never look back here and if any of you is a patreon (which i doubt) please cancel it, less stress for you all. Merry christmas P&P, all the best wishes for you and your family. Take your time and have fun, enjoy holiday time.
LMAO some dude here got butthurt.

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
I hope they add gallery and journal... also no more load other save (slutty save 14).. and it willl be the best update hohoho...

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Guys just forget this game for now. There is a new game called project hot wife. It's very new release.

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes