Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
I would do it another way next time : don't give out a full date.Just say "around this time" if you know you can't keep the one you want.

Jane Hbk

Apr 20, 2018
Anyway it doesn't matter the date cause it's not gonna be uploaded to here in the same day so maybe we can just wait for it

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Cek malo, devovi su iz Srbije? Pa nemres vjerovat hehe Pozdrav iz Zagreba momci :)(y)

Nestrpljivo se ceka update :)

Segadrozd

Jul 1, 2017
i think i know why they so long, because PnP change the game system, they change all system from basic to advance and then added a story, translate, render. that's why PnP said "you'll know when you play it" it means they make the system game to be more interesting. be patient
Or are they just lazy asses who can't do everything on time? Nobody forced him to call these dates. Everyone is disappointed that he does not keep his word.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
i think i know why they so long, because PnP change the game system, they change all system from basic to advance and then added a story, translate, render. that's why PnP said "you'll know when you play it" it means they make the system game to be more interesting. be patient
And they thought by themselves, hm, we do this one day before our mentioned release date? After we already moved the release date one month forward (05.12. -> 05.01.)? Also dropped my pledge for this dev. So, who cares ;)

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
Agreed, stay positive bro...

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes