san4ez39

Aug 30, 2017
I like Lily, but.. P&P - they are really not doing good job on time frame. If you cannot deliver - just say so. People will wait. Just do not say - give us 2 minutes and we will update. And people wait 2 days instead.
I am starting to wonder, how many patreons they had on January 4 and how many they have now and will have after they deliver. I think 1 of the P is working in marketing and commercial business :LOL:
Will check forum tomorrow, because i doubt they will deliver today, more hope for tomorrow. And it will also take a day for someone to share.

Reactions: penmaster

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
When the developer replied in the comments section uploadind in around 60 minutes. I thought he was close but bro oh my god, he literally took 2 hours etc. But why fake assure people when you have not even close to finish or stuff. You understand me?

Say atleast you have certain percentage left to complete the process. Meanwhile he is just milking the patreon fooling them the update will come today, tomorrow, 60 minutes.
Tell to the patreon a atleast when are you releasing it?
99% percent this developer has not properly finished the game properly.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Can someone post a save from the last version ?
I don't think old saves will work. Unless I have misunderstood something, the gameplay has been changed from linear to more like a sandbox. Could be it's only for new content, I'm not sure.

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

Reactions: dman1992

minhmeo1312

Feb 19, 2018
1 week?
Again is the developer playing games. He should show proof of uploading if he is really uploading it. I highly doubt he is doing that.
I think at the last minute, he will say he tried his best but his Internet connection is too low. So maybe at least 1800 Usd/month to upgrade his Internet Connection to upload the game and download movies to fap :))

dirtyrat

May 26, 2018
Just saying how i feel but...Shit like this is the main reason i don't fuck with patreon. i appreciate the hard work that goes toward the projects people do, but to have people donate money to you and make several comments on how you're "uploading" for days is bullshit.
The problem is the dev. PandP is getting to the level of Gumdrops. I'm a Patreon of 2 devs. They give an update monthly which are very good in content.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes