SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
Man, I just hope this update has a good amount of content.:whistle:
I don't know how much content there'll be but the last update was sometime back in late august/beginning of september, so there 'should' be a good amount. But on the other hand, the dev has been reworking the mechanics of the game and revisiting old scene animations, so I bet a lot of time has been sunk into all that jazz. No matter what, I'm just fucking chuffed to be getting an update on Lily.

no one here

May 15, 2017
my post got quoted saying something about personal attacks cant even find what i put no idea whats going on

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
5th january not a minute later.
5th january not a hour later.
5th january not a day later.
5th january not a week later?

Reactions: Segadrozd

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
of course i am coming on to you lol.

v 1.0 is out. it's big: 5.6GB and broke my mega limit so i have to wait 2.5 hours for the dl to resume...

Reactions: Ocdil

doob420

Jul 23, 2017
can you use a vpn to reset your download limit with mega?
Probably not since it's one continuous download. VPN will probably reset the whole thing, but I am not sure. Never thought to try it. But I'm betting using a VPN to spoof a different IP and reset the timer will also reset the connection on Mega's end, thus at best resetting the download, and at worst resulting in a corrupted file.
Use this, should work just fine:
Although I didn't get any klaxxons or flashing lights from this link, I'm not sure how legit this shiz is. Seemed like some shady stuff, but it exists to do shady stuff so that makes sense. Probably perfectly fine. Maybe.

Unfortunately, I think the best solution right now is to simply wait for one of the patrons to get the download, then upload it, then for one of the uploaders on the site to re-up it to multiple hosts and split the file. So, unless you get the game legit AND have a Mega premium account, waiting is all that's left.

(I am not a patron of P&P at this time, nor do I have a premium Mega account, so I wait all the same. And mash refresh hoping for links as well...)

teq

Oct 14, 2017
of course i am coming on to you lol.

v 1.0 is out. it's big: 5.6GB and broke my mega limit so i have to wait 2.5 hours for the dl to resume...
Wait, 5.6?? mmmm, I don't know, the last one had 5.1 so there are 500 MB of new content, Is this good or bad?

Titsipop

Jun 30, 2017
Probably not since it's one continuous download. VPN will probably reset the whole thing, but I am not sure. Never thought to try it. But I'm betting using a VPN to spoof a different IP and reset the timer will also reset the connection on Mega's end, thus at best resetting the download, and at worst resulting in a corrupted file.

Although I didn't get any klaxxons or flashing lights from this link, I'm not sure how legit this shiz is. Seemed like some shady stuff, but it exists to do shady stuff so that makes sense. Probably perfectly fine. Maybe.

Unfortunately, I think the best solution right now is to simply wait for one of the patrons to get the download, then upload it, then for one of the uploaders on the site to re-up it to multiple hosts and split the file. So, unless you get the game legit AND have a Mega premium account, waiting is all that's left.

(I am not a patron of P&P at this time, nor do I have a premium Mega account, so I wait all the same. And mash refresh hoping for links as well...)
They could upload it and split it in 2 or upload it in a website with no download limit you know? like nocopyright.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes