sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Can we like get on topic & stop being toxic to ppl.

Like just wait.

If it's out it will 9/10 be leaked here.
Last update was 5.(something) gig , meaning that this one will be bigger.
I got no clue of their upload speed but it's not something that will be uploaded in 5 sec ;)

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
Oh snap! Is it actually happening? Is P and P giving us an update? A real update? Am I dreaming? Quick, someone kick me in the face!

Jane Hbk

Apr 20, 2018
That's really really silly guys chill out and just wait for it I've watching this thread for 3 days and I didn't complain about anything knowing that it won't change anything just do your routine daily whatever and just wait sorry if I interrupted anything

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Yep I believe it is happening. It will take bit longer before the link has reached all patrons but yes it's happening. Link goes out though Patreon messaging system patron by patron... so distribution is slow...

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Game threads are for discussing the game, not each other.
If you want to have flame wars, please go to the chans where they don't give a shit. It's against the rules here.
Does this also include bitching at and about the game developers? Calling them lacy and all sorts of other opinionated speculative BS.
I am asking because I think the rule should include not allowing attacks on the game devs.

Reactions: Roman DeVil

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
Yep I believe it is happening. It will take bit longer before the link has reached all patrons but yes it's happening. Link goes out though Patreon messaging system patron by patron... so distribution is slow...
Whoop-de-doo! Lily's back in the Valley! Let's turn it up. Time to dance!

May 16, 2017
Does this also include bitching at and about the game developers? Calling them lacy and all sorts of other opinionated speculative BS.
I am asking because I think the rule should include not allowing attacks on the game devs.
seems like they just allow being agressive to the devs, not to users :ROFLMAO:

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Personal attacks are not acceptable, but I can't delete every dumbass thing someone says. People are entitled to their opinions and to speculate, so long as they're not attacking anyone. I realize this is a fine line, but if we started deleting opinion comments critical of developers, that's a slippery slope we don't want to be on.

seems like they just allow being agressive to the devs, not to users :ROFLMAO:
You're one to talk after the stuff I just deleted of yours. :censored:

Hi has the developer rolled out the update finally? : + )
It will be out when it's out, and you posting every 6 minutes with either your theories about why it's not out yet or your complaints that it's not out yet is only causing problems. Seriously, chill tf out, please.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Personal attacks are not acceptable, but I can't delete every dumbass thing someone says. People are entitled to their opinions and to speculate, so long as they're not attacking anyone. I realize this is a fine line, but if we started deleting opinion comments critical of developers, that's a slippery slope we don't want to be on.

It will be out when it's out, and you posting every 6 minutes with either your theories about why it's not out yet or your complaints that it's not out yet is only causing problems. Seriously, chill tf out, please.
I highly appreciate what you have just said and will consider it. I will not argue anymore.

Thanks you

Reactions: bas

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018

ok good! Opinions of the game, the game development, the dev process, dev time line, dev communication is fine, obviously. Where I have a problem is where somehow some people think it is ok to attack game devs personally - it is not!

My take away is that: Game devs have the same right of not being personally attacked as the other users of this forum.

Let's enforce that!

Reactions: Valronn and bas
Apr 29, 2017
Devs should have honor banners or something too... for "always on time", "high quality renders", "highly communicative", etc.
That actually seems a good ideia; not in banners but maybe we create an information area about the devs - only with factual things like delivers on time or not is measurable but good renders is subjective to taste.
This would be great for everyone to have a clear picture on the dev and adjust their expectations.
Together on each dev page maybe is portfolio of games and other works would also be nice.

Finally i believe each dev page should be read only or else we would have war in the forum.

Cheers

Reactions: Valronn

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018

Looks like some people got ROASTED!! :eek:

filthy-frank-roasted-gif.gif

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
Since that horror date, i cant sleep waiting for the update.. always sleepless night.. i hope i have the same time zone as u guys here..

Reactions: Ocdil
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes