tomo65

Dec 29, 2016
Well it would be an amazing update, if this was updated monthly like Anna, for example.
Considering they took like what, 4 months? Kinda lacks content. Free roam seems to be a good starting point, provided they would actually start putting stuff out on a more regular basis.

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
I think I found a bug. After going to the hospital, I go to talk to my friend. I went Home and she says "I'm going to be late for work" walks 2 steps forward and then nothing happens. I can no longer move the character, open menu or do anything. game is not frozen since the blinking effect on the bed works. So what does this mean?

Angua21

Jul 22, 2017
Love this game...but going to have to wait until some kind compressor brings it down from the 5Gb it currently sits at!

Ripinapa

Jul 21, 2017
Version 1.0 but no Completed tag or even change log. Also It's 5.62 GB now. I remember when it was still rpg game with about 480p sized render. Well, still a good story.

Reactions: Jansen

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
did my thingy...
Lily of the Valley v1.0 (470MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

- - -

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
Waste of time for me. After searching for 30 minutes. It seems I downloaded a bugged game. I deleted it and even re downloaded it and did everything all over again. But at the part where I am supposed to grab the swimsuit my character says she is going to be late for work and then nothing. I would suggest someone look into that bug

Save file

Reactions: Baxonius and if95

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I have started to play from the save included and the texture is now as plastic toy. As I didn´t play it for a lot of month is possible I do not remember well but I think now is worst art. And the screen is like were to freeze at any time

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
Waste of time for me. After searching for 30 minutes. It seems I downloaded a bugged game. I deleted it and even re downloaded it and did everything all over again. But at the part where I am supposed to grab the swimsuit my character says she is going to be late for work and then nothing. I would suggest someone look into that bug

Save file
There was similar problem in 0.92, sometimes the character goes to place it is not suppose to go, like in video store i clicked the store owner and lily went inside the desk area and talked then the game freezes.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
any mod remark in Ren'py from here? would be cool need to can rollback.

walkthorugh plus the map info?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes