NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
There is and it really sucks because you don't know what scenes are what and there is no way to skip it if its not the scene that you want. Atleast there was the last time I played this...dunno if anything ha schanged or not. I don't remember where to access it though.
I haven't played this since Anna the exciting affection was 1st released....Deepsleep ruined it for me with anna lol:love:
Same like the gallery in anna then..

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Is the update good guys? Did you get more than your expected or less than you expected.?

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
is there working link for walkthrough? that megalink was empty?

ntrnar

Jul 21, 2017
If you look at what I posted here,you will find a file from me with all the saves before almost all the scenes.Enjoy
Thank you so much, I got the swimsuit bug and didn't know if there was any fix. Having all the saves is a god send! Page 251 for anyone else looking!

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
love thisgame..Lily!! i wanna something :p.

Any kbiw how hidding text`dint work with press H. hmpf.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
i thik there are a bug in game..after meet best girlfriend and could go to pool later but need to get a swimsuit at home so i walk home and go down but there got freeze..cant move or get swinsuit..just stuck there. :(

EDIT:
Waste of time for me. After searching for 30 minutes. It seems I downloaded a bugged game. I deleted it and even re downloaded it and did everything all over again. But at the part where I am supposed to grab the swimsuit my character says she is going to be late for work and then nothing. I would suggest someone look into that bug

Save file
yeah same here.

I have the same problem the game freezes when i go grab swimsuit.
any ideas?
yeah same here.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes