waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
@ If you have another RPGM MV title for mac, make a copy of that, rename it to Lily of the Valley, delete the content of the www folder, and copy the content of the www folder from the windows version, voilá you now have a native working mac version. Same thing works for linux and windows, should you end up with a mac or linux version for your windows.

Vuljin

Sep 16, 2018
So from 5.11 GB on 0.92 to 5.62 GB on update 1.0....I guess there is some content, but not so much. I am puzzled if I should wait another year or download it now.....hmm....

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
did my thingy...
Lily of the Valley v1.0 (470MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

- - -

Android port maybe?

SiriusDar17

Aug 11, 2017
Ok, this is update is amazing :) But, where is free room? I dont find it ..., Mobile in game is cool, you see progress qeusts

Scenes :
- Lily dreaming - gangbang with friends :p
- Giancarlo shop - new suit for Lily :)
- New job - secretary/meeting with new colleagues
- Marcel scene - paiting
- Library - boy scene - studying
- Nicole scene - bar at west map (new location)/ lost bet again :))
- and this is all?

Reactions: crisbr

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
This is a good update,altough I was expecting a little more.
My concern is the dialogue.I feel that something is off a little with the way they talk to eachother,especially Nicole to Lily and the 2 at the bar.Maybe it's just me.

Waiting for the next one now.

P.S. is there no chance for a CG room or replay?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
still no gallery mode?
There is and it really sucks because you don't know what scenes are what and there is no way to skip it if its not the scene that you want. Atleast there was the last time I played this...dunno if anything ha schanged or not. I don't remember where to access it though.
I haven't played this since Anna the exciting affection was 1st released....Deepsleep ruined it for me with anna lol:love:

fdsss5

Jun 4, 2017
Waste of time for me. After searching for 30 minutes. It seems I downloaded a bugged game. I deleted it and even re downloaded it and did everything all over again. But at the part where I am supposed to grab the swimsuit my character says she is going to be late for work and then nothing. I would suggest someone look into that bug

Save file
I have the same problem the game freezes when i go grab swimsuit.
any ideas?

CZBERSERK

Feb 20, 2018
I think I found a bug. After going to the hospital, I go to talk to my friend. I went Home and she says "I'm going to be late for work" walks 2 steps forward and then nothing happens. I can no longer move the character, open menu or do anything. game is not frozen since the blinking effect on the bed works. So what does this mean?
I'm having the same issue as you dude! does anyone have a fix or a save that bypasses this?

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Wait, isnt the library scene, the same as the last one except redone? I though there would be some progress with the kid, but the dialogs and sucking nipple is practically thew same?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes