Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
How to see this scene??? (Sorry, my english)
Do the flyer hand out job.
Happened after the 2nd time I did the job, the pool owner offers to do the job for you so you can relax by the pool.
At least that what I think it is from.

CZBERSERK

Feb 20, 2018
Thank you so much, I got the swimsuit bug and didn't know if there was any fix. Having all the saves is a god send! Page 251 for anyone else looking!
Still didn't work for me once you enter the bedroom she talks about being late for work then freezes

Reactions: Baxonius

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
hope someone make a bug fix about swinsuit freeze so soon as possible..really want play this hot game.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
What is this swimsuit freeze? at what point of the game it happens?
i thik there are a bug in game..after meet best girlfriend and could go to pool later but need to get a swimsuit at home so i walk home and go down but there got freeze..cant move or get swinsuit..just stuck there. :(

and i am not alone.. check last 3-5 page you will see there are a bug.

ivano

Jul 31, 2017
there are bug later too, for swimsuit, you can edit savefile with editor and take swimsuit without enter in room

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Could some one get the CG Rip,i tryed to Look in Pictures but when i open the Picture it says it couldnt open it.

Reese_JF

May 3, 2017
the only bug im getting is shes walking really slow now...and yes i have Autodash on and im not holding down shift

CZBERSERK

Feb 20, 2018
After you leave the doctor for the first time then visit your friend Nicole at her house she tells you about a house that has a pool. You return home to get your swimsuit, then immediatly as you enter the bedroom lily says she's gonna be late for work. Then she walks south bit then game freezes.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes