Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I am sorry but four months for this? I will forget this game for a year to see two more updates (I hope unless two) because is time lost wait for it

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
İt says Cant Find Description-Key-File and i cant choose Key
for me RPG_Maker_MV_Decrypter_jar_0.1.3.3.1_hotfix works very well on my pc (I am under windows7) and I managed to decrypt everything.
here's a little picture explanation if it helps you.
1 - you must have java installed on your pc (img java 8)
for the next part look at the following images

the only difference that can have is which version of the game you downloaded COMPRESSED VERSION or full (I have the full one)

Reactions: bottomfeeder

SamuraiJew

Nov 11, 2017
All this wait for this? lol this game is gonna have 5 new scenes by 2020. Hilarious how they claim to have worked nonstop on it for months, no way that is possible.

Reactions: Segadrozd

dirtyrat

May 26, 2018
All this wait for this? lol this game is gonna have 5 new scenes by 2020. Hilarious how they claim to have worked nonstop on it for months, no way that is possible.
Anyone who believed that he constantly worked on this for 4 months is naive. Elena's Life comes out with the same amount of content every month.

Hocane

Jan 27, 2018
After i'm asked to go to the pool and going back to her room to pick up bathing suit the game freezes, anyone go a fix?

Reactions: pitpitpit

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Could anyone give me a save from just before lily needs to choose between Fred and the nerd guy at the end of the last version please?

P&P

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
For all people who complain about content amount.

Grab a stopwatch, read the story, play everything, and tell me what the stopwatch said. Even tho, I can bet you still haven't played all.

Some guy said it's a 20 minutes update. Seriously 20 minutes??? Dude you can't even play the last scene under 30 minutes.

Nadox

Nov 11, 2018
how do i play this game on windowed mode, alt-enter doesnt work and i am stuck on fullscreen, any help?

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017

Grab a stopwatch, read the story, play everything, and tell me what the stopwatch said. Even tho, I can bet you still haven't played all.

Some guy said it's a 20 minutes update. Seriously 20 minutes??? Dude you can't even play the last scene under 30 minutes.
How can we see if it's always hanging? Mistakes in the closet all the time! I just can't get through the game from the beginning, it breaks all the time.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018

Hi are you the original p and p developer of the game?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes