LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I'm having the same issues :( Something is activating the going to be late for work scene.

So,no one know how to fix this? I have the same problem - when i go home and go downstairs to check for that swimsuit,Lily automatically say: "Shit,i need to hurry and go to work,I'll be late!" and then just freeze and nothing,can't continue!

Reactions: dedi33

minhmeo1312

Feb 19, 2018
How do I know that I have finished the v1.0? Because when I checked the phone, it will just suggest daily physical activities like swimming and gym and side request only contains Klowledge is Power. Actually, just visit Castor and finish job, learn at library and swim or gym and finish the day with the movie. Is that all completed?

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
So,no one know how to fix this? I have the same problem - when i go home and go downstairs to check for that swimsuit,Lily automatically say: "Shit,i need to hurry and go to work,I'll be late!" and then just freeze and nothing,can't continue!
You have everything here,man.Download and enjoy all the scenes in order(just look at the time tag...if it's almost the same that means it's a different path to take). Enjoy!

Everyone else here , walkthrough is 3 posts above this one!

Neinhart

Jul 2, 2018
Please HELP!! That s stuck right after this. I click "enter", Lily walks automatically next to the desk and then I cant do anything, can t move etc.

View attachment 218806
Thats when Nicole proposes Lily to go swimming in the pool nearby her house. Lily says she has to go at home to get her swimsuit. I ve tried to redo the scene but nothing changes. How can I unblock it ?
I'm having the same issues :( Something is activating the going to be late for work scene.

i load bug save at 0.92 version and it's work.

Korya

Oct 18, 2017
To everyone here : please stop asking for it continously.It's so frustrating.Just did a 2 min search and came up with this ... View attachment 218907

Maybe one of the mods or someone can add it to the OP for now,because the latest update is extremely simple and maybe someone can update it in their free time.
first of all thnx for answer, but evrytime before i ask somthin i already do a search. Cant saw that attachment if i found it i didnt ask. Also i didnt find any clue in this walktrough what to do after castor interview.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
imo the sex scene itself is a bit short , i mean i would like to see different angles, positions etc and then the animation, instead of just the same position >animation>end sex scene, i dont mean 2 animations because that means extra work just 2 renders for a different angle or position..i think it would make it more complete.

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
Same issue with the getting swimsuit. Enter basement, get dialog about being late for a shift (on a Saturday) and character freezes. Can't do anything. Needs a patch I think.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Nooo..i get again one new bug---first Swinsut and now after dart in bar (with suck and no suck ) then lily feel horny and i can see light star (dildo and sleep) on bed but cant move..maybe because 0% stamia so now stuck in downstair lol.

EDIT and also bug with No drunk and no dart. i think this game is a bit too much bug...need fix all and check all.. i like really the game but with bugs ruin the game :(

Reactions: GroPin

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
imo the sex scene itself is a bit short , i mean i would like to see different angles, positions etc and then the animation, instead of just the same position >animation>end sex scene, i dont mean 2 animations because that means extra work just 2 renders for a different angle or position..i think it would make it more complete.
I totally agree with you, Hax! I think you guys @P&P should think about that, it'd make your game even better than it already is. Oh and goob job with the last update, the time is always a problem, but at least the content and animations are still very good imo

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Nooo..i get again one new bug---first Swinsut and now after dart in bar (with suck and no suck ) then lily feel horny and i can see light star (dildo and sleep) on bed but cant move..maybe because 0% stamia so now stuck in downstair lol.
Same here ... Many gigs and many bugs.

Reactions: Baxonius

OvidiusLian

Jan 28, 2018
Please HELP!! That s stuck right after this. I click "enter", Lily walks automatically next to the desk and then I cant do anything, can t move etc.

View attachment 218806
Thats when Nicole proposes Lily to go swimming in the pool nearby her house. Lily says she has to go at home to get her swimsuit. I ve tried to redo the scene but nothing changes. How can I unblock it ?
#me2, it was also crashing randomly before, normaly just before i forget to save the game (minute to minute).

Love RPGM games, just after going 3 maps because of swimsuit. RPGM players never complain game duration like nasty engines like renpy, something like "i was waiting 2 months for 5 minutes of game".

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
I just dont get it, why would somebody want a walkthrough for this game, its an easy game, you just have to read the conversation for the main story, for sub quest its also not that much and pretty easy to find if you "explore" the game. Where is the fun if u finished the game with walkthrough? So please stop asking what to do after this and after that, read the conversation carefully, and stop jerking off while playing. I have played this game over and over again on 0.92, untill all my 69 save slot full. And for the latest update i haven't played it because im still on vacation, i will play later with my pc at home because there is no ported version at the moment. I just saying my opinion, thanks.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Mr. Lee

Apr 5, 2018
Hmm. . . I'm going to wait for a nice person to do a new walk though. Because I have to many games in back log to play now.

Korya

Oct 18, 2017
I just dont get it, why would somebody want a walkthrough for this game, its an easy game, you just have to read the conversation for the main story, for sub quest its also not that much and pretty easy to find if you "explore" the game. Where is the fun if u finished the game with walkthrough? So please stop asking what to do after this and after that, read the conversation carefully, and stop jerking off while playing. I have played this game over and over again on 0.92, untill all my 69 save slot full. And for the latest update i haven't played it because im still on vacation, i will play later with my pc at home because there is no ported version at the moment. I just saying my opinion, thanks.
i respect your opinion but its wrong, couse sometime we encounter a bug and we dont what to do. In that times need walktrough to check if we do anythin right. I played this game at the begining and never need walktrough,but this time i stuck, and i think i encounter a bug and want the check my playtrough. There is nothing info into to the conversion and as you said i didnt jerking off at tht time.But unfortunately no info in walktrough where i m stuck.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes