Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
i fixed this by editing the save game and adding red swimsuit just after the conversation with Nicole. Although now I am stuck post bar scene with the same bug. I guess switching to v0.92 and loading save there would work.
I will say it for the nth time : My saves contain one of them right there at the pool or whereever you may be stuck, before the scene starts.Go with that one

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
Dude if they want to ask for a savefile let them ask they don't ask u for anything and if this thread is only for discussing bug's than why do u complain about other people in this thread just let them be if they may not ask about a savefile on this thread than someone that own's this thread will send them a message .....AMEN!.....
One of the lazy fapper detected...

Jackell100

Dec 9, 2017
I will say it for the nth time : My saves contain one of them right there at the pool or whereever you may be stuck, before the scene starts.Go with that one

Hey bud, odd question here. I used your save file to skip the bathing suit event, thank you for that, by the way, then I played some more. FLirted with MIke, my boss ordered my outfit, and then I dommed him, it was great. But then the game bugs out again, after entering your bedroom after working. In your save file, I found that the bug out time equated to save 21. I was wondering if any of your saves after that one has taken that path, cuz I wanted to continue it.

Edit: Also, for the dev, this bug happens after working at the cafe on the second Friday of the game.

Reactions: Baxonius

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Ok, I've done a stopwatch thing for you guys who said it's short and that it can be made in a month. *Scenes only*

Note: I've not even look at Cg's / animations while I've played. I've been fully concentrated on reading story only.

The Dream + Morning with Mike - 14 Minutes.
Giancarlo - 8 Minutes
First day in Castor (only) - 10 Minutes
Marcel - 18 Minutes
Library (New - Slutty Version) - 12 Minutes
Library (New - Loving Version *completely different story*) - 9 Minutes
Night Club - 22 minutes before main choice | If you choose "Listen to Nicole" + 7 Minutes| | If I choose "don't" + 13 Minutes
I forgot to stopwatch Interview (loving) but fuck it.

Total: 113 Minutes *Scenes only, reading only*

=================================================

Now... I just wanna mention few more things:

The dream - 34 Cg's | Animation 1+2+3 = 45 renders
Giancarlo - Scene 1 (new renders) = 12 renders
Giancarlo - Scene 2 (new renders) = 21 renders
Giancarlo - Scene 3 (new scene renders) = 18 renders
Castor + Interview = 20 renders
Marcel = 26 Cg's | Animation =15 renders
Library - Scene 1 (new renders) Blue dress 7; Red Dress 7 = 14 renders
Library - Scene 2 (new renders) Blue dress 24; Red Dress 24 = 48 renders
Library - Scene 3 (new renders) Blue dress 14; Red Skirt 14; Red Dress 8 = 36 renders
Night Club - 78 | Animations 1+2 = 24 renders
Walking animations - Blue Dress + Red Skirt = 72 renders

Total: 307 new Cg's | 84 Animation renders | Walking animations 72 renders. In total: 463.

So... 463 Renders and 2 hours of game play (scenes only) for 4 months is a pretty much a fucking fact.

Now please do me a favor and quote this to everyone who say we're lazy fucks, because these lazy fucks sacrificed a lot for you fappers :) Love you all. Cheers!
ok what you said about the game, no problem, no criticism, but as regards the comments on patreon .... can you give me an answer?

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Hey bud, odd question here. I used your save file to skip the bathing suit event, thank you for that, by the way, then I played some more. FLirted with MIke, my boss ordered my outfit, and then I dommed him, it was great. But then the game bugs out again, after entering your bedroom after working. In your save file, I found that the bug out time equated to save 21. I was wondering if any of your saves after that one has taken that path, cuz I wanted to continue it.
Same here...i do not get how other can play that whitout problem and i get 3 diff. bug with Swinsuit,after dart and after cosplay.

man i really want play that with no bug from start to the end.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018

Edit: Also, for the dev, this bug happens after working at the cafe on the second Friday of the game.
After that I went home and went with Nick to massage center.Which is save 40,right before you enter the massage.

is there a gallery in this game where you can see all the scenes ??
No.Just use the saves I have provided.You can see everything.

Edit: my saves are the full slutty part,except for the first sex scene and the first anal with Nick.Other than that,he ain't getting any.

Jackell100

Dec 9, 2017
After that I went home and went with Nick to massage center.Which is save 22,right before you enter the massage.

No.Just use the saves I have provided.You can see everything.

Edit: my saves are the full slutty part,except for the first sex scene and the first anal with Nick.Other than that,he ain't getting any.
Odd. Save 22 brings me to the Hospital, to see the gynacologist again while Nick visits Nathan, and Mike's not watching me plant flowers in my garden anymore. Oh well, that may just be the end of that story. Thanks anyway. I may just wait for a new release that hopefully catches all these bugs. I appreciate your save upload, but there's so many choices in this game I think I'd rather just wait and do it myself.

Thanks again though!

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
You have everything here,man.Download and enjoy all the scenes in order(just look at the time tag...if it's almost the same that means it's a different path to take). Enjoy!

Everyone else here , walkthrough is 3 posts above this one!
I have created a file to declare al the 53 saved files. This way it is very easy to pick up where you want to.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
For someone who wanted to compare the speed of update and the number of renderings and animations released between Icstor and PandP I note that:
Icstor is at his sixth game. has 5193 followers on Patreon. Practically 19 times the followers of P and P. In practice multiplying the sum of P and P monthly (1672 $) x 19 times, we see that Icstor would take $ 31,768 a month (but it takes many more). Icstor has all his goals achieved (6), P and P only 3. in the last 3 goals Icstor says that:

100% complete
I can see that there is a chance to employ one person who will help to create games for you. When we cross this threshold, I will try to provide significant monthly updates!

100% complete
Currently there is only a few animated scenes, but when we cross this threshold I will try to add more animations in every update!

100% complete
Once we reach this goal we are able to slowly start adding fully animated sex scenes to the current game and the future ones. That means - no more looped 1,2-second animation!

in conclusion I think that the 2 dev will be able to compare only when P and P reach the maximum of goals.
for now both dev give us some great games. we enjoy this and stop with stupid criticism.

Reactions: Katakuri

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
I have created a file to declare al the 53 saved files. This way it is very easy to pick up where you want to.
Excellent. I just realized that save number 48 with the interview for Castor,after the interview, you can go and deliver the leaflets and also visit the house with the pool a second time and watch the scene there.
Save 49 is without going there just before passing out.I forgot to save before visiting the house and just found out that Lily was fainting and couldn't do anything else.

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes