kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Game crash.
Ok looks like others have had the same problem when going to put on the swim suite as i have and yes i went ahead and used a 9.2 save from someone else post and just took the scene after and continued BUT now i'm crashing in the basement after the date night out with Nicole, Robert and David. I go home and go to basement and crash again :( so may be a problem with certain scenes in basement. Now i'm going to use the save to move ahead : /

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
Can anyone enlighten me what to do after the "forgot dress @ giacomos" line? Been going to work and visited library couple times, but nothing happening anymore..

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Why do you need a Walkthrough?

The game pretty much tells you where you need to go at all times if you read the text.
There is at least one hidden scene and some other stuff that can be missed.

Also for example i'm about start all over again and i want to rush through most of the game up to the last 2 or 3 updates worth of content as fast as possible, and a guide helps with that.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
There is at least one hidden scene and some other stuff that can be missed.

Also for example i'm about start all over again and i want to rush through most of the game up to the last 2 or 3 updates worth of content as fast as possible, and a guide helps with that.
Absolutely, there are many events/choices that have to have been done/made in order to enable some scenes and paths. It's quite complex actually. Examples:
-Shaving her self in the bath tub (instead of letting Nicoles bf do it) disables a lesbian scene with Nicole in v0.92.
-Staying at Mike's place over night (in v0.92) disables a scene with Fred.
-The hidden NTR scene on day 10 is very easy to miss if you do not know where to look.
-There is also a hidden scene with Daniel that can be missed if you are not careful
-Not to mention if you want to play loving wife path -> opens up an entire different game almost...

Read the walk through and you see many of the ins and outs...

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
I download the game it look fine at first but after going home to get swimsuit the game froze, nothing was happening, working whit www, mac os,.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes