E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I'm glad to see Lily back in style! The blue V dress is a nice addition. Too bad we can't keep the new night out outfit, I really dig it. I would also like to keep the red dress. Lily said she had forgotten it at Giancarlo's and that she would have to go there to recover it, but when I go there she says she doesn't need to go there right now.

Nimonys

Feb 6, 2017
Sorry confused buttons. Here are the pictures from the game

Reactions: abuO

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
Long and big RPGM games like this one often get an un/official ren'py port. Does this one have a ren'py port too?

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Anyone who believed that he constantly worked on this for 4 months is naive. Elena's Life comes out with the same amount of content every month.
I also like Elena's Life and I play with pleasure, but do you really want to compare Lily's graphic and animation quality with Elena's ones? We're not kidding.

mihail24

Oct 30, 2017
in conclusion I think that the 2 dev will be able to compare only when P and P reach the maximum of goals.
for now both dev give us some great games. we enjoy this and stop with stupid criticism.
Revenue P and P reached $ 3,000 per month. And it grew further. Previously, he worked well and updates came out every month, a maximum of two. And last winter he disappeared and announced six months later and started working slowly, so the patrons ran away. He himself is to blame for everything. Never compare income with the quality of work. A person can work poorly even if he earns a lot. Mr. Dots promised two updates of DMD per month, when there will be 10,000 dollars, and in the end he hid incomes after $ 20,000, and updates come out once every three months. There are many such examples.You can not measure moneys ,human laziness and greed. I am 100% sure that if the revenue P and P grows up to $ 5,000-10,000-20,000, we will not see updates Lily more often.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
I think we need to create separate thread for bugs and fix etc. Otherwise the discussion page is a messup with other opinions, critics etc.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Revenue P and P reached $ 3,000 per month. And it grew further. Previously, he worked well and updates came out every month, a maximum of two. And last winter he disappeared and announced six months later and started working slowly, so the patrons ran away. He himself is to blame for everything. Never compare income with the quality of work. A person can work poorly even if he earns a lot. Mr. Dots promised two updates of DMD per month, when there will be 10,000 dollars, and in the end he hid incomes after $ 20,000, and updates come out once every three months. There are many such examples.You can not measure moneys ,human laziness and greed. I am 100% sure that if the revenue P and P grows up to $ 5,000-10,000-20,000, we will not see updates Lily more often.
as you said when PandP disappeared, its revenue also decreased. So if it came to $ 5,000 or more and then disappeared again, once again its revenue would decrease. You like others speak of laziness, if I remember correctly P and P works at LoV as a second job, laziness leads you to work badly or not work at all, the quality of the update does not seem to have been done by a lazy, but from someone who is attentive to details and does what he does with pleasure and dedication. then on the subject of avarice and money we open a chapter where we can discuss years, centuries without coming to terms with it.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Maybe he gets taxed too much :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::sick::p
as you said when PandP disappeared, its revenue also decreased. So if it came to $ 5,000 or more and then disappeared again, once again its revenue would decrease. You like others speak of laziness, if I remember correctly P and P works at LoV as a second job, laziness leads you to work badly or not work at all, the quality of the update does not seem to have been done by a lazy, but from someone who is attentive to details and does what he does with pleasure and dedication. then on the subject of avarice and money we open a chapter where we can discuss years, centuries without coming to terms with it.

Reactions: Jack73

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I find another one to, when you go to the deliver i think leafers from the kiosk, you go around in that area house to house when you try to deliver it next to the swiming pool and guy comes to Lily asking if she wants some refreshing memory drink and when she comes the dude ask lily if she wants him to deliver instead of her. When he comes back there is come scenes with them. Then after i come home and sleep and the next day when i go to swim and then to that guy who gives me a same job to deliver those houses from first time it changes to diffrent ones after i compled nothing happen when i try to leave lily says she is not done when i come to the guy who offers me that job say All done? Lily just says not yet and i cant proceed futher!

Any help?

Hocane

Jan 27, 2018
To anyone with the bedroom freeze bug, download the previous version and do the scene there then save and jump back to 1.0

Reactions: Baxonius
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes