deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Uhh, how do I use .92 saves in 1.0? I moved them to the saves folder, but only my personal saves are showing up when I restart the game... :unsure:

EDIT: Nevermind, I just replaced my save folder with the one I downloaded, thanks by the way, and now everything's showing up. Thank you!

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
Bug Part 1/2: When going to fetch the swimsuit, the trigger that activates and gives the red swimsuit seems to lack a proper if clause, giving the sentence:
Lily:
[ Shit! I'd better hurry, my shift is about to start! ]
Which doesn't seem to fit the situation since she's about to go to the pool.

Bug Part 2/2: This dialogue is never properly shown, however, since the character gets stuck. The reason is that the transition event leading into the basement places the character at 6,9 or 6,8 instead of 6,6, which causes Lily to get stuck against the desk.

Solution: None for 1/2, no idea what the original intention was.
Solution for 2/2 is attached here. Simply copy the attached Map002.json into Lily\www\data\ and replaces the exisitng map002.json

@Jef17904

This should fix the issue and allow you to get the swimsuit without issues.
I can't exclude that other issues may still exist, or that this may cause another event to mistake the character location. If so, give me a @ call and I can fix that, too, so long as the dev doesn't fix the bug.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
I love the walking animation. P&P need to create more of them for inside houses and for the bathrobe, underwear and even nude

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
So, if i understand correctly, there is currently a bug that prevents progress past a certain point and the only thing to do about is using a downloaded generic save?

Reactions: deluges

ShDanny1

Nov 28, 2018
Ok... I'm stuck in the part after visiting the ginecologist..
I went with Nicole and then went to the house for the bikini, then Lily says that she's late for her shift... and then I cannot move anymore :/
Anyone know about this problem?

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
So, if i understand correctly, there is currently a bug that prevents progress past a certain point and the only thing to do about is using a downloaded generic save?
Ok... I'm stuck in the part after visiting the ginecologist..
I went with Nicole and then went to the house for the bikini, then Lily says that she's late for her shift... and then I cannot move anymore :/
Anyone know about this problem?
If you have a copy of v0.92 use/replace the map002 from that version, it fixes the freeze problems (that map is only used until day 12).
edit: I attached the map002 from v0.92

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
If you go to see Marcel, the game starts lagging like a mtf, and eventually just freezes completely during the painting scene. Weird, this is the only rpgm game that I've come across with this many freezing and lagging issues.

Reactions: pikaposty

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Is there a moderator who can add to the first page? Should save some people a bit of grief.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes