did my thingy...
Lily of the Valley v1.0 (470MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

- - -

hallelujah

Reactions: Ephrian

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Bug Part 1/2: When going to fetch the swimsuit, the trigger that activates and gives the red swimsuit seems to lack a proper if clause, giving the sentence:
Lily:
[ Shit! I'd better hurry, my shift is about to start! ]
Which doesn't seem to fit the situation since she's about to go to the pool.

Bug Part 2/2: This dialogue is never properly shown, however, since the character gets stuck. The reason is that the transition event leading into the basement places the character at 6,9 or 6,8 instead of 6,6, which causes Lily to get stuck against the desk.

Solution: None for 1/2, no idea what the original intention was.
Solution for 2/2 is attached here. Simply copy the attached Map002.json into Lily\www\data\ and replaces the exisitng map002.json

@Jef17904

This should fix the issue and allow you to get the swimsuit without issues.
I can't exclude that other issues may still exist, or that this may cause another event to mistake the character location. If so, give me a @ call and I can fix that, too, so long as the dev doesn't fix the bug.
Thanks you..now all work..not more stuck with all 3 diff when stuck in downstair. with swinsuit,after dart and cosplay with rick)
sp its that bug with map.

Van Inferno

Nov 11, 2017
Ok, I've done a stopwatch thing for you guys who said it's short and that it can be made in a month. *Scenes only*

Note: I've not even look at Cg's / animations while I've played. I've been fully concentrated on reading story only.

The Dream + Morning with Mike - 14 Minutes.
Giancarlo - 8 Minutes
First day in Castor (only) - 10 Minutes
Marcel - 18 Minutes
Library (New - Slutty Version) - 12 Minutes
Library (New - Loving Version *completely different story*) - 9 Minutes
Night Club - 22 minutes before main choice | If you choose "Listen to Nicole" + 7 Minutes| | If I choose "don't" + 13 Minutes
I forgot to stopwatch Interview (loving) but fuck it.

Total: 113 Minutes *Scenes only, reading only*

=================================================

Now... I just wanna mention few more things:

The dream - 34 Cg's | Animation 1+2+3 = 45 renders
Giancarlo - Scene 1 (new renders) = 12 renders
Giancarlo - Scene 2 (new renders) = 21 renders
Giancarlo - Scene 3 (new scene renders) = 18 renders
Castor + Interview = 20 renders
Marcel = 26 Cg's | Animation =15 renders
Library - Scene 1 (new renders) Blue dress 7; Red Dress 7 = 14 renders
Library - Scene 2 (new renders) Blue dress 24; Red Dress 24 = 48 renders
Library - Scene 3 (new renders) Blue dress 14; Red Skirt 14; Red Dress 8 = 36 renders
Night Club - 78 | Animations 1+2 = 24 renders
Walking animations - Blue Dress + Red Skirt = 72 renders

Total: 307 new Cg's | 84 Animation renders | Walking animations 72 renders. In total: 463.

So... 463 Renders and 2 hours of game play (scenes only) for 4 months is a pretty much a fucking fact.

Now please do me a favor and quote this to everyone who say we're lazy fucks, because these lazy fucks sacrificed a lot for you fappers :) Love you all. Cheers!
just want to tell u and all the fappers that i spent 2 hours of the new update plus READ every dialogues and still haven't finish the new update,
so for all lazy fappers PLEASE take ur time to read all the dialgoues and enjoy the story and KNOW the story
thanks

P.S : sorry if my english isn't perfect

Reactions: Baxonius

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
just want to tell u and all the fappers that i spent 2 hours of the new update plus READ every dialogues and still haven't finish the new update,
so for all lazy fappers PLEASE take ur time to read all the dialgoues and enjoy the story and KNOW the story
thanks

I don't get why people act like this. There's plenty of people who are into the story, and there's plenty of people who want fap material.... why is that your concern? Why do you feel personally slighted because someone just wants shortcuts to the scenes? Who tf cares... other than you?

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Can anyone upload Map002.json for v.1.0 ? so i not need DL whole 6gb for just one file.

Yes i am a such an idiot and was hurry in with overwrite that from Map002.json for v.0.92. and just play and then doh i forget backup that. LOL me !

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Can anyone upload Map002.json for v.1.0 ? so i not need DL whole 6gb for just one file.

Yes i am a such an idiot and was hurry in with overwrite that from Map002.json for v.0.92. and just play and then doh i forget backup that. LOL me !
Use the link from this post .

Reactions: Baxonius

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
You can find an android port here:

This guy makes quality stuff too.

However, I will wait for @the66 's version as he makes it much smaller. Anyway, both, along with spear1403 and emre, are gods in regards to android ports.
I want to thank them all.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Gave the update a go....

Saw the painting scene with Marcel and did the boob suck scene at the library. I saw a spoiler pick at library a few posts up so do I keep working and then going library and what then?

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
thanks

Well said... lazy fappers.. the only thing they know is skip..skip..skip..fap.. they never explore or enjoy the story of the game..

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
You can find an android port here:

This guy makes quality stuff too.

However, I will wait for @the66 's version as he makes it much smaller. Anyway, both, along with spear1403 and emre, are gods in regards to android ports.
I want to thank them all.
Me too, im still not back from my vacation, so i can't play on pc.. also, what makes me prefer the66 port is, sensitiveusername never makes the port has a permission to read the folder..

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
Go to Library everyday after work, you will find eventually one student when Lilly search for a book, talk to him, Lilly didn't agree to his offer, talk to receptionist and then talk again to student.
All I get from the receptionist is 3 little dots and lily keeps syaing nevermind. She is at 100% horney and I ahve doen the painter and the club. It just doesn;t want to trigger.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
All I get from the receptionist is 3 little dots and lily keeps syaing nevermind. She is at 100% horney and I ahve doen the painter and the club. It just doesn;t want to trigger.
I was stuck here too, until I started checking the book cases on the north wall. Theres no little sparkles to tell you where they are, but I found a book Lily hadn't finished. After reading it, Lily made some kind of comment about coming back to study more. After that I went home to change into my casual clothes for gardening. Lily says something about finding an old skimpy outfit and wearing it to the library next time.

Reactions: rKnight

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
so i said fuck it and just played the game from the beginning cause i could not transfer my old save and then i got to the part where lily just finished visiting nicole after the first doctor visit and every time i get to lily's house and walk into her room she say's i'm gonna be late for work and then i can't move her from Nathan's desk this is really annoying anyone know how to fix it

Reactions: faarjaam

Van Inferno

Nov 11, 2017
I don't get why people act like this. There's plenty of people who are into the story, and there's plenty of people who want fap material.... why is that your concern? Why do you feel personally slighted because someone just wants shortcuts to the scenes? Who tf cares... other than you?
u know the "skippers side" just blame what P&P does to the update that he made with dedication just for be pirated in this site.
make all of that scenes and renders is not that easy and i know how hard it is

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes