ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
Can someone tell me how far i am into the game- I found my save file from ages ago. Where you dream about getting fucked whilst ur boyfriend is blocked out by a green barrier

Thanks

Reactions: googunogu

SStyliss3D

Sep 7, 2016
If anyone is looking for saves to this game,I have tried to save before almost all the scenes(slutty side) since there is no CG room,or I couldn't find 1 at least.Hope it will help you guys.

The saves are in chronological order in case you are wondering,with the last ones being different routes to different scenes.
Post this saves in OP plz..And congrats
@Zephrah.. :) ty man!!!

Reactions: Zephrah

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
can someone explain me how does Marcus has a painting of her naked and tied in his office ? I don't find any connection with her in the game and her in the painting ??

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
Funny story to follow. Really nice models and anims. So far good stuff. Luckily the community came together to provide save points to enjoy what there is to offer. So thanks for sharing.

I did find it difficult to find where to go at times and the freeze points aren't fun, but hopefully down the road it'll all be patched up. I really like this one.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Of course i can. Make a dummy save at slot 34 and then unzip the save file, copy it to your save folder and replace.
iam rly sory but i cant sleep in your save after she i said i need to finish what i starte in library what can i do?

Marko89

Jan 10, 2019
Hi friends,
Can anyone tell me is there something new in this version after the night in the cafe, the end of the scene with the boy in the library and the end of the project at work? Every day after that, it's the same, she can go to work, at a gym, on the pool at weekend, every day after job to the library but nothing new happens after that...

addicted2k

Sep 30, 2018
I'm getting these errors that start poping up after the sybian scene at Ms Clarkson's place...and then when it get to this one below:

1547152326928.png

I get a loading logo:

1547152421184.png

and I can go no further...just wont load.

Any ideas??

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
iam rly sory but i cant sleep in your save after she i said i need to finish what i starte in library what can i do?
When you load my save you are in the library, walk in the room where the student is, Lily start automatic to search for the book, follow the scene when the scene is over and you have control of Lily go and speak with receptionist, then go back to the student and talk to him, Lily goes to the coridor and there you have to select what to do, select the first choise, when the scene is over go home to Lily's room, put on the bathrobe and take a bath, after bath go to see a movie on TV, finaly go to Lily's room put on the sleepware and go to sleep.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
in the faithful wife route, if Lily rejects both Mike and Fred at the end of v0.92, the scenes in the new version at the start of the new day won't trigger. any fix for this?

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
When you load my save you are in the library, walk in the room where the student is, Lily start automatic to search for the book, follow the scene when the scene is over and you have control of Lily go and speak with receptionist, then go back to the student and talk to him, Lily goes to the coridor and there you have to select what to do, select the first choise, when the scene is over go home to Lily's room, put on the bathrobe and take a bath, after bath go to see a movie on TV, finaly go to Lily's room put on the sleepware and go to sleep.
weried.... in your save the student not in the libarary XD.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Ok so I didn't get to do the library stuff other than the boob scene. Its now weekend in the game and I cannot do anything. Any fix for this to speed up to monday and try the library and work again?

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
So many questions could be avoided with a walkthrough. Didn't even see one listed as a patreon perk--I'd have joined for that, and the amount of grinding that's necessary to stumble across stuff you've missed is downright abusive. I really do love this game--that's the only reason I'm so frustrated by the lack of the walkthrough, otherwise I'd just walk away. C'mon man.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes