Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Is there any saves on hidden/secret scenes ?
Is there any saves Lily works at bar ?
Did you even bother to look a few pages back? I have posted a file with all the scenes.The bar scenes are just after one or 2 scenes from some of my saves.Just go through them for a few minutes and then you can save on your own and make that scene available to you.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Up to V7 this game was amazing, but since then its gone down hill. Cheers for trying to help though man I appreciate you taking the time to do so, but this game has sucked for a while and just cannot be arsed with it anymore.
Can you elaborate on that? I found a lot of the scenes after 0.7 to be very entartaining,especially the Fred one at the end of 0.92.
Maybe one or 2 scenes in this one made me raise my eyebrow a little,but still it's better written than Elena or Anna.

Reactions: Jacktaff

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Lily of the valley android port anyone? Apart from" sensitiveusername"
His port doesn't let me load previous save files. Neither does it create a the game folder.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Ok, as most of you probably know, V.1 was released a couple of days ago. We have tried to make this version as good as it can be to mark the V.1.0 in the best way possible, which we think we have achieved. A lot of effort, sweat, energy drinks, and sleepless nights went into making this version happen. Considering the fact that it is already four months since our previous release, I can safely say, with great confidence, that a lot has been done during that period. However, my opinion is not a proof of anything, therefore I've made a list of things that have been done during that time period. Here is a list of scenes, renders, and everything else in V.1:
The dream - 34 Cg's | Animation 1+2+3 = 45 renders
Giancarlo - Scene 1 = 12 renders
Giancarlo - Scene 2 = 21 renders
Giancarlo - Scene 3 = 18 renders
Castor + Interview = 20 renders
Marcel - Scene 4 = Blue dress 26 Cg's; Red Skirt 25 Cg's | Animations = 15 blue dress + 15 red skirt renders
Library - Scene 1 Blue dress 7; Red Dress 7 = 14 renders
Library - Scene 2 Blue dress 24; Red Dress 24 = 48 renders
Library - Scene 3 Blue dress 14; Red Skirt 14; Red Dress 8 = 36 renders
Night Club - 78 | Animations 1+2 = 24 renders
Walking animations - Blue Dress + Red Skirt = 72 renders
In total: 332 new Cg's | 99 Animation renders | Walking animations 72 renders. In total: 503 renders.
================================================
With everything listed above V.1 is supported by a story of:
Marcel = 16360 Txt. characters or 3003 Words
Library (slutty) = 9223 Txt. characters or 1707 Words
Library (loving) = 8997 Txt. characters or 1686 Words
Giancarlo = Txt. characters 6271 or 1108 Words
The Dream = 12410 Txt. characters or 2300 Words
Night Club = 37.739 Txt. characters or 6815 Words
Castor = 7824 Txt. characters or 1453 Words
Everything else = 5586 Txt. characters or 1026 Words
In total = 100,277 Txt. characters or 19,098 Words.
We also timed the gameplay with a stopwatch.
Note: We have only timed the playing time for V.1, and only for stories which take place one time in the scenes. We haven't timed the RPG marker 'from-to', we only timed the scenes themselves. While timing I was only focused on reading and not on watching the renders and animations. Here are the results.
The Dream + Morning with Mike - 14 Minutes.
Giancarlo - 8 Minutes.
First day in Castor (only) - 10 Minutes.
Marcel - 18 Minutes.
Library (Slutty Version) - 12 Minutes.
Library (Loving Version *completely different story*) - 9 Minutes.
Night Club - 22 minutes before main choice | If you chose "Listen to Nicole" + 7 Minutes| | If I chose "don't" + 13 Minutes.
In total: 113 Minutes *New scenes only, reading only*
The new system a.k.a. free roam also took a big chunk of our time. But every minute of it was absolutely worth it, and I'm sure you'll think the same once you hear the following. Now, when we are in free roam it won't be necessary for a game day to end so that it can make one whole of an update version. With the new system, we can put any side or main event wherever we want, which means that we are now able to roll out updates quicker than before.
Another thing that we are thrilled about is that with every day I and the other P are getting closer and closer to realizing the goal of being able to rent a place and dedicate all of our free time to the development of this wonderful game.
Thank you for the wonderful support people! Cheers.
Ps. We have fixed all the V.1 bugs yesterday, and now we are playing the game from the beginning to make sure that we have fixed all the bugs. We will upload it by morning and share the link with our 15$ and 10$ patrons.

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
So, I'm a bit stuck - what do you do after lily has applied for the secretary job and is then turned down/asked to learn some skills? You're given a piece of paper and not much else

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
No. Those are too boring! :ROFLMAO:

If she was faithful,you can't dream about a dick if you haven't been fucked by it first.It would seem logical.
as i said, all of the new version's events won't trigger. Lily cannot go work at Castor since i get a message saying she isn't dressed accordingly but at the same time Lily cannot enter the clothes shops, so i'm stuck there and cannot progress the route.

rrr111

Apr 28, 2018
my game freezes after the scene with Nicole after the event at the bar at Lily's house that night. someone has some save after this event to continue playing or a way to continue playing normally??? My game version 1.0. I have 2 hours and 53 minutes played

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
Unfortunately after the last update, with free-roam being introduced, I'm completely stuck. Can't go to the library, can't go to work gym massage, can't pass the time in any way. I guess I'll have to wait for someone to write-up a quick 1.0 walkthrough.
Go to the guys pool in the eastern area and swim

Bixu81

Jul 16, 2017
Also stuck on Day 11, when being forced to go home to the boyfriend after work, go to the basement, and the game stops working.

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
Thanks, but I knew of this already - still stuck -

I didn't know about the walkthrough until quite a way through version 1.0 - I believe this is what's messed my game up, I've had to go back and forwards through the new and previous versions to complete certain content.

What's weirder is, the part I'm stuck at where she has the job interview for secretary, I was playing on 0.92 - said I needed the new version like it just ended there, despite it continuing in the 0.92 walkthrough - either way, both versions 0.92 and 1.0 I can't continue because non of the events trigger.

I can't do what it suggests by delivering flyers and seeing martin, coz already done it - and I don't get a call about the job it suggests when walking home.

I'm going to just start the game over from scratch from 0/92 following the guide to the letter.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thanks, but I knew of this already - still stuck -

I didn't know about the walkthrough until quite a way through version 1.0 - I believe this is what's messed my game up, I've had to go back and forwards through the new and previous versions to complete certain content.

What's weirder is, the part I'm stuck at where she has the job interview for secretary, I was playing on 0.92 - said I needed the new version like it just ended there, despite it continuing in the 0.92 walkthrough - either way, both versions 0.92 and 1.0 I can't continue because non of the events trigger.

I can't do what it suggests by delivering flyers and seeing martin, coz already done it - and I don't get a call about the job it suggests when walking home.

I'm going to just start the game over from scratch from 0/92 following the guide to the letter.
Ok, I guess the old saves are not compatible with v.1.0. I played v.092 via Wine on my Linux system and had no problems.. After v.1.0 was released I transferred my copy to v1.0 and game started to freeze etc.. even after I started a new game etc..

Some scenes have changed compare to v0.92, like the blue dress scene, library.. So maybe the flags, which triggers the events etc.. have change to... (this is my guess, not an fact...)

Anyway, P&P said, that they are working on a bug fix, which should be released in the morning (not sure which time zone).

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes