Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
LotV Saves - v.1.0 updated - every scene - slutty side

So...I will repost my saves again,this time with v1.0 saves included just before every scene in the update.

I am missing only one scene in the bar with Jack because I saved on another spot that had this scene and I can't remember which one it was.I know that it's somewhere between saves 44-50.

Hope it helps.
I will also add the descriptions that @Deckmaster did a while back and update the latest saves with tags so you know what to do.

Again I will also upload the walkthrough for version 0.92 ( the rest is really,really and I do mean super-mega easy to do) for all of you to use and also repost and whatever.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

So...I will repost my saves again,this time with v1.0 saves included just before every scene in the update.

I am missing only one scene in the bar with Jack because I saved on another spot that had this scene and I can't remember which one it was.I know that it's somewhere between saves 44-50.

Hope it helps.
I will also add the descriptions that @Deckmaster did a while back and update the latest saves with tags so you know what to do.

Again I will also upload the walkthrough for version 0.92 ( the rest is really,really and I do mean super-mega easy to do) for all of you to use and also repost and whatever.
@UncleVT can you pls put it on OP?! Thanks!

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
The "pure way" is totally unplayable even after Map002.json is applied:
1. First visit in library, stuck if you talk with boy (1.jpg).
2. Scene with masturbator at Mrs. Clarkson's home (failed Mrs. Clarkson s3 p11.png).
3. Scene on Nicole's bed after Lily quit the job stuck forever I think (2.jpg).

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The "pure way" is totally unplayable even after Map002.json is applied:
1. First visit in library, stuck if you talk with boy (1.jpg).
2. Scene with masturbator at Mrs. Clarkson's home (failed Mrs. Clarkson s3 p11.png).
3. Scene on Nicole's bed after Lily quit the job stuck forever I think (2.jpg).
Are you playing the game in Windows?

No. 1 can confirm.. the same happened to me, using an old save file from v.0.92.

My game also froze/stuck after the night out (HJ/BJ scene) in the bar. Lily comes back home, changes.. etc.. and then the game freeze.

Pachixd

Jan 8, 2019
That's a bug with 1.0 After the job at the diner you must go home and talk with Nick to start the hospital event, but he's not there, any solution?

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Are you playing the game in Windows?

No. 1 can confirm.. the same happened to me, using an old save file from v.0.92.

My game also froze/stuck after the night out (HJ/BJ scene) in the bar. Lily comes back home, changes.. etc.. and then the game freeze.
Win XP. Map002.json (look for it on thread) heals the bugs with swimsuit and bar only.

VeggieNeptunia

Nov 30, 2017
Well the game on the first saturday when you go pick up the Bikini at home, it sa tha gonna go to work and freeze. To bad, was a good game

lazeran

May 22, 2017

Hope it helps.

This guy saved us !

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
just downloaded and played the latest version, I loved the scenes in the new nightclub, played it through twice to get the win and loose scenes, also liked the Marcel scene. Thanks for a great update, well worth the wait.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
just downloaded and played the latest version, I loved the scenes in the new nightclub, played it through twice to get the win and loose scenes, also liked the Marcel scene. Thanks for a great update, well worth the wait.
Did you play the bug fixed version?

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Guys, I have downloaded the 0.92 version a week or so ago when I started this game and did not encounter any bug or screen freeze or anything.

The latest one 1.0 also ran without any problems.Maybe there is something in your computers or there isn't and that might be the problem.

Just sayin'.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Guys, I have downloaded the 0.92 version a week or so ago when I started this game and did not encounter any bug or screen freeze or anything.

The latest one 1.0 also ran without any problems.Maybe there is something in your computers or there isn't and that might be the problem.

Just sayin'.
Did you play v1.0 from the beginning or did you use old saves? Because if you use old save for certain situations, you can bypass the bug/freeze etc..

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Did you play v1.0 from the beginning or did you use old saves? Because if you use old save for certain situations, you can bypass the bug/freeze etc..
I loaded the saves I had with the bugs you guys were talking about and I have not experienced them.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I loaded the saves I had with the bugs you guys were talking about and I have not experienced them.
Strange, because I tried a fresh game and had all bugs / freeze as mentioned here.. Can you pls provide which Windows version you are using.. (and maybe build-number). Thanks

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Strange, because I tried a fresh game and had all bugs / freeze as mentioned here.. Can you pls provide which Windows version you are using.. (and maybe build-number). Thanks
Windows 10 Home Edition build 17134

It's just a normal 4 year old laptop running it.Nothing fancy
comp.jpg

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes