Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
I had the boob suck scene in blue dress, then had the pussy lick scene in blue dress. The next day when getting ready for work that is when Lily discovered the red skirt which is why I thought there would be something else to happen. Game must have crapped out.
If you want to have the pussy eating scene with the red skirt,after the second visit to the library and you show your boobs,go home,sleep,go to work,go again to the library and read alone.After that,go home again and you will find the red skirt.Then go again to library and you are all set.

Anniemeth

Feb 2, 2018
Stuck atm at the Pool bit, gonna backtrack a bit now, any tips? Cannot find anyone after the thermometer scene. Also does anyone have a save just before you decide whether to go to Fred or the Cosplay guy in the version before this last one?

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
There are a error with falling to load png cant go forward..black screen that try loading that missing file.
Lily was go to mrs.clarkson and (clean carefuly) in bedroom and found syba.

how can i fix that?

EDIT: the other path (clean carelessly ) with Dom was ok.

EDIT: i was take a look with v.92 and v.1.0.. in pictures folder.
9.2v have 68 Mrs. Clarkson files but 1.0v have only 40 Mrs. Clarkson files.
so i move all 68 files from 0.92 to in 1.00..and now it works. lol.
v1.0 is very buggy.

There are other images that are missing and not only those. (e.g. after Lily replaces the flowers she can work on the garden in another spot and the game will freeze because of a missing image).

another bug:
If Lily didn't work at the Bar and at Castor's before getting fired but has completed the other sidejobs . She 'll get interviewed for the segretary job, the board will turn her down but after that:
-cannot enter the library, so cannot get smarter
-cannot work at castor as cleaner
-cannot work at the garden
-cannot play at her room with the dildo
-cannot take a massage
-cannot take a shower
and so on....

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
v1.0 is very buggy.

There are other images that are missing and not only those. (e.g. after Lily replaces the flowers she can work on the garden in another spot and the game will freeze because of a missing image).

another bug:
If Lily didn't work at the Bar and at Castor's before getting fired but has completed the other sidejobs . She 'll get interviewed for the segretary job, the board will turn her down but after that:
-cannot take a massage
-cannot take a shower
and so on....
Yeah i gave up too mess up with 1.0v..now i play again start with v.92 and then wait when 1.0 is 100% correct.

Look the funny pics here (nathan home)...100000% buggy :p

Reactions: Jeepster

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
i dont fucking understand you want android port on a >100% buggy game ?!!!!! even pc users is struggling here dawg be patient, atleast until an official bug fix release whish will be next year maybe ?
Next year? Oh my llorrdddd
Before the update people moan and after the update still people moan
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Korya

Oct 18, 2017
v1.0 is very buggy.

another bug:
-cannot take a massage
-cannot take a shower
and so on....
Yes thts why i try to said before, this is bug then. İ stuck same location. No where to go nothing can do. Shame this is a good game.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes