Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Is yours not up-to-date? Because I also have Windows 10 Home, but already build 1809.
I have them turned off.They were annoying me.If I remember to update it or check for them once a month,fine.If not,also fine.The game works.

Elena's life on the other hand...boy...that's a shitload of bugs.

Marko89

Jan 10, 2019
Is there something else in new update 1.0 after finished project in Castor?
I've done club scene, read 2 books, had scenes with student, gone to swimming pool on weekend, etc...
That's all in this update or not?

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
There are a error with falling to load png cant go forward..black screen that try loading that missing file.
Lily was go to mrs.clarkson and (clean carefuly) in bedroom and found syba.

how can i fix that?

EDIT: the other path (clean carelessly ) with Dom was ok.

EDIT: i was take a look with v.92 and v.1.0.. in pictures folder.
9.2v have 68 Mrs. Clarkson files but 1.0v have only 40 Mrs. Clarkson files.
so i move all 68 files from 0.92 to in 1.00..and now it works. lol.

May 14, 2017
game froze, got to a bit where MC and pal were going to a house to use swimming pool or something like that, i had to get a swimsuit first but no when i go home to get it it freezes as soon as i get in the bedroom, is there a fix. I did not have an old save so I started from the start again

May 14, 2017
Waste of time for me. After searching for 30 minutes. It seems I downloaded a bugged game. I deleted it and even re downloaded it and did everything all over again. But at the part where I am supposed to grab the swimsuit my character says she is going to be late for work and then nothing. I would suggest someone look into that bug

Save file
I am also stuck at this bit

xhyntos

May 15, 2017
Help, on the updated on thursday in with 50 % stamina and nothing to do, I try the bar, nicole, everything and i can do nothing more, on wensday I did work, library, marcel and the nightclub with nicole, what I did on thursday was, work, and library and then there is nothing to do, did I do something wrong? Please help

Abdu Ijaz

Jan 16, 2018
Hi guyz can any one gimme save file please i dont really feel like playing frm start couz when i was new to this game i play on android n if i close app my save files dont actually save n i had to start over like 6 times so im done starting over >< so if any one can help me with the save files itll be really helpful
Thank You

suryateja

May 30, 2018
There is also no walkthrough in this game ? Please keep the walkthrough and we can understand the mission and route of the following ?

Orangutan

May 26, 2017
Hi guyz can any one gimme save file please i dont really feel like playing frm start couz when i was new to this game i play on android n if i close app my save files dont actually save n i had to start over like 6 times so im done starting over >< so if any one can help me with the save files itll be really helpful
Thank You
I can't give you the save but i can give you possible solution you csn try...

i was asked for it and here is my unofficial android port of Lily of the Valley 0.92
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage or save/load won't work
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
updated: 02.09.2018

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Can you elaborate on that? I found a lot of the scenes after 0.7 to be very entartaining,especially the Fred one at the end of 0.92.
Maybe one or 2 scenes in this one made me raise my eyebrow a little,but still it's better written than Elena or Anna.
I shouldn't have to because its personal opinion not fact or the only opinion that matters. But this game was leagues above everything else in its early days, now its so far behind everything else. As I said though its just my opinion, so if you agree or not it has no baring on any of us.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Ok correct me if I'm wrong... You've started the pussy eating scene with blue dress and you've expected to see it again in the red skirt? Red skirt can be unlocked after you finish the second book. That means you can either chose red skirt or blue dress for the third (pussy eating) scene.
I had the boob suck scene in blue dress, then had the pussy lick scene in blue dress. The next day when getting ready for work that is when Lily discovered the red skirt which is why I thought there would be something else to happen. Game must have crapped out.

Adam2002

Aug 26, 2018

Dev's Introduction:
As longtime players of rpg maker games we would like to introduce you to the game on which we have been working for a long time. Our main goal was to depict the life of a recently married couple. You will be playing the role of "Lily" and making decisions about the course her life will take.​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-08
Release Date: 2018-11-09
Developer/Publisher: P and P -
Version: 1.0
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Censorship: None
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download
Win: - - -
Others: -
Shared by @sirbajo

View attachment 11827 View attachment 11828 View attachment 11829 View attachment 11830 View attachment 11831 View attachment 11832 View attachment 11833
My game get's frozen on Saturday when she goes to get her swimsuit does anyoneed else have this problem I'm on android and can someone please tell me how to fix it????

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes