Jacktaff

Oct 15, 2017
Ok so I didn't get to do the library stuff other than the boob scene. Its now weekend in the game and I cannot do anything. Any fix for this to speed up to monday and try the library and work again?
Library scene is working fine for me, you just need to do things in the correct order to get the final scene. After the 'boob scene' return to the library and seek out the book Lily was reading. Finish it and return home. When Lily goes to her wardrobe she will find a red skirt outfit. Next time that you go to the library make sure that she is wearing this outfit and the final scene will play out. Hope this helps.

Aug 12, 2017
So my game freeze's on Saturday when i come back to my house from Nicole to get a bikini on the first week,I enter my house go downstairs, and the Lilly says "shit my shift is about to start,i better hurry" and the the game just freeze's. First time playing,new game i did not use old saves , does anyone alse had this problem or? Pls help.

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
I have a bug -

The day after Nick comes home, when you're almost caught banging his dad.
You go to work, ge groped by boss meet the chunky kid from the elevator. Finish shift, go back home coz you wanna see you hubby, as soon as you enter the room, it freezes, similar to the bug above with the swimwear, you can't do anything.

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
My game freezes in the bedroom on a Friday:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anybody got a fix or a save to jump that bug?

EDIT: Problem solved!
What solved it, I have a similar bug on a wednesday after working Lilly says she wants to go straight home and spend time with Nick but when you enter the room, they exhange a couple words than it's just frozen.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Do I need to replay the game with V1.0 ? if I previously stopped on version mabe 0.9 or 0.92 like did I miss stuff with the new update ?
because it feels like I dropped the events while continuing from previous version like Marcel I didnt meet him on day 10 before

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
I download the new game and again, after the Doc, Lilly goes to her friend, she ask to go swim in a neighbour pool, she went home to get her swimsuit,.. then the game freeze, I doing the game with WWW, on a Mac OS I tried many version always the same thing , Ho and she was dress casual also,.. but every time I done it it freeze.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
is there loving wife route save?
No. Those are too boring! :ROFLMAO:

in the faithful wife route, if Lily rejects both Mike and Fred at the end of v0.92, the scenes in the new version at the start of the new day won't trigger. any fix for this?
If she was faithful,you can't dream about a dick if you haven't been fucked by it first.It would seem logical.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
I have a bug - another - It's a Friday, just finished shift at work - Lily says she has to go straight back home to nick, can't lie to him like yesterday.

But going home and going to your room, she walks to just above the desk and the game freezes.
Solutions?

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
The link I was given for android works perfect and saves without having to change permissions, is a different size so doesn't update my download so having to start again, there have been some changes already early on tho not major or important.

addicted2k

Sep 30, 2018
I'm stuck on tuesday/day 17...
Its the evening/night...so everything is closed...
I'm at 50 stamina, so I cant sleep...
No ones around...
Cant work at the bar.
I quit the restaurant job, so cant go there.
I can only go get a massage, which amounts to nothing.
Help?

jimmyleo07

Apr 26, 2018
There is no need for a walkthrough in this update. If you have a save from the end of 0.92 use it. This update begin with Lily's "wet" dream. After that Lily wake up and says somethin about a new dress. Go to clothing store, the italian one. (One scene with Lily showing boobs... or not, you choose. No sex) Then go to Castor (linear scene with Lola) after that Lily calls her friend Niki (automatically) and then she invites Lily to a club that night. Free roaming enable. You can to gim or library to spend some time. With 50 stamina go home, take a bath, then go to Niki's (west side enable) go to west side (top street at the left of the screen) go to Club (glowing entrance) follow de scene.

where the update ends i have done all that red skirt scene in library and in Castor 105 percent ptoject complete swim gym and same but i don't know what to do more to end the update ?? any tips

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
Unfortunately after the last update, with free-roam being introduced, I'm completely stuck. Can't go to the library, can't go to work gym massage, can't pass the time in any way. I guess I'll have to wait for someone to write-up a quick 1.0 walkthrough.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Library scene is working fine for me, you just need to do things in the correct order to get the final scene. After the 'boob scene' return to the library and seek out the book Lily was reading. Finish it and return home. When Lily goes to her wardrobe she will find a red skirt outfit. Next time that you go to the library make sure that she is wearing this outfit and the final scene will play out. Hope this helps.
I used someones save a few pages back. So the save starts at the library pussy eat scene. Did that and the next day when getting ready for work she does indeed reveal the red skirt. Went to work in V dress then came back home and changed to red skirt. Went back to library and there was no one there. Only option was to read the book with no other cutscene.

EDIT

Up to V7 this game was amazing, but since then its gone down hill. Cheers for trying to help though man I appreciate you taking the time to do so, but this game has sucked for a while and just cannot be arsed with it anymore.

Reactions: Ursus4321

P&P

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I used someones save a few pages back. So the save starts at the library pussy eat scene. Did that and the next day when getting ready for work she does indeed reveal the red skirt. Went to work in V dress then came back home and changed to red skirt. Went back to library and there was no one there. Only option was to read the book with no other cutscene.

EDIT

Up to V7 this game was amazing, but since then its gone down hill. Cheers for trying to help though man I appreciate you taking the time to do so, but this game has sucked for a while and just cannot be arsed with it anymore.
Ok correct me if I'm wrong... You've started the pussy eating scene with blue dress and you've expected to see it again in the red skirt? Red skirt can be unlocked after you finish the second book. That means you can either chose red skirt or blue dress for the third (pussy eating) scene.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes