penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
I don't get why people act like this. There's plenty of people who are into the story, and there's plenty of people who want fap material.... why is that your concern? Why do you feel personally slighted because someone just wants shortcuts to the scenes? Who tf cares... other than you?
You are absolutely right. There is no point in just viewing images and scenes. If you read and playing game throughout you will enjoy it more than just viewing scenes.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
You can find an android port here:

This guy makes quality stuff too.

However, I will wait for @the66 's version as he makes it much smaller. Anyway, both, along with spear1403 and emre, are gods in regards to android ports.
I want to thank them all.
Thanks for the links that's awesome, iv been to spear and booooms blogspot but never checked emre's, does he do regular updates?

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
You can find an android port here:

This guy makes quality stuff too.

However, I will wait for @the66 's version as he makes it much smaller. Anyway, both, along with spear1403 and emre, are gods in regards to android ports.
I want to thank them all.
I can't view the game data folder in android/data. Neither can i see them files anywhere.
So where is the game installed

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Thanks for the links that's awesome, iv been to spear and booooms blogspot but never checked emre's, does he do regular updates?
To be sincere, I thought emre1 was gone (he had a whole month without posting anything ) but I see some recent ports on his blog. You can check his work here:

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
I can't view the game data folder in android/data. Neither can i see them files anywhere.
So where is the game installed
I'm on a rooted/modified KitKat, so I never have permission problems. But yeah, I wouldn't recommend it wither without a writing permission. Also, another thing that disqualifies an android port for me is the lack of hiding the text option.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Hello im looking for a walkthough 1.0 please anyone? :)
There is no need for a walkthrough in this update. If you have a save from the end of 0.92 use it. This update begin with Lily's "wet" dream. After that Lily wake up and says somethin about a new dress. Go to clothing store, the italian one. (One scene with Lily showing boobs... or not, you choose. No sex) Then go to Castor (linear scene with Lola) after that Lily calls her friend Niki (automatically) and then she invites Lily to a club that night. Free roaming enable. You can to gim or library to spend some time. With 50 stamina go home, take a bath, then go to Niki's (west side enable) go to west side (top street at the left of the screen) go to Club (glowing entrance) follow de scene.

Reactions: Chance69

faarjaam

Jul 24, 2017
so i said fuck it and just played the game from the beginning cause i could not transfer my old save and then i got to the part where lily just finished visiting nicole after the first doctor visit and every time i get to lily's house and walk into her room she say's i'm gonna be late for work and then i can't move her from Nathan's desk this is really annoying anyone know how to fix it
can you figure out?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
All I get from the receptionist is 3 little dots and lily keeps syaing nevermind. She is at 100% horney and I ahve doen the painter and the club. It just doesn;t want to trigger.
Maybe i didn't explain it right, after the free roaming is activated you must do the next steps: 1. Morning go to work, the first time Lola gives you a tour and she says to read some books at library. 2. After work go to library and search the bookshels, you will find the first book, read it, repeat the same actions the next days until she finish the first book, the next time in the library when you enter you will see the student, Lilly starts to search for the next book but she can't find it, talk to the student, he asks Lilly to show him her vagina, at first Lilly refuse, now it is time to talk to receptionist and when you finish the talk with her go back and talk to student.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Bug Part 1/2: When going to fetch the swimsuit, the trigger that activates and gives the red swimsuit seems to lack a proper if clause, giving the sentence:
Lily:
[ Shit! I'd better hurry, my shift is about to start! ]
Which doesn't seem to fit the situation since she's about to go to the pool.

Bug Part 2/2: This dialogue is never properly shown, however, since the character gets stuck. The reason is that the transition event leading into the basement places the character at 6,9 or 6,8 instead of 6,6, which causes Lily to get stuck against the desk.

Solution: None for 1/2, no idea what the original intention was.
Solution for 2/2 is attached here. Simply copy the attached Map002.json into Lily\www\data\ and replaces the exisitng map002.json

@Jef17904

This should fix the issue and allow you to get the swimsuit without issues.
I can't exclude that other issues may still exist, or that this may cause another event to mistake the character location. If so, give me a @ call and I can fix that, too, so long as the dev doesn't fix the bug.
so i said fuck it and just played the game from the beginning cause i could not transfer my old save and then i got to the part where lily just finished visiting nicole after the first doctor visit and every time i get to lily's house and walk into her room she say's i'm gonna be late for work and then i can't move her from Nathan's desk this is really annoying anyone know how to fix it
@Leveon I think you mean Nick instead of Nathan. For that download the map002.json file and put in your Lilly/www/data folder

You can find it by clicking on the name Kuraiken in this message.

Reactions: Lord Levi

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Does anybody have good android port yet. The secretusername version shows no data folder of the game in storage. So it's of no use. My device is not rooted as well.

zer0ality

Aug 18, 2017
i was asked for it and here is my unofficial android port of Lily of the Valley 0.92
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage or save/load won't work
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
updated: 02.09.2018
Bro req the new one if you're free.

Reactions: BeardedJack

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Maybe i didn't explain it right, after the free roaming is activated you must do the next steps: 1. Morning go to work, the first time Lola gives you a tour and she says to read some books at library. 2. After work go to library and search the bookshels, you will find the first book, read it, repeat the same actions the next days until she finish the first book, the next time in the library when you enter you will see the student, Lilly starts to search for the next book but she can't find it, talk to the student, he asks Lilly to show him her vagina, at first Lilly refuse, now it is time to talk to receptionist and when you finish the talk with her go back and talk to student.
can you share your save plz??
the boy always ask for boobs no matter what i do i tried everything xD

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes