px305

May 6, 2017
What to do afther working? Nicole calls to go out the night but idk where to go or what to do to start the event.

Jun 25, 2017
hello I would like to ask because on the 7th day after visiting the gynecologist and talking to the blonde of her friend, she goes to find her swimsuit and stops lily, the music does not move and the brightness of the bed continues but the pad does not he reacts does not move at all and does not appear dialogues only one that says he should look for his swimsuit

Reactions: nara thais

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
i respect your opinion but its wrong, couse sometime we encounter a bug and we dont what to do. In that times need walktrough to check if we do anythin right. I played this game at the begining and never need walktrough,but this time i stuck, and i think i encounter a bug and want the check my playtrough. There is nothing info into to the conversion and as you said i didnt jerking off at tht time.But unfortunately no info in walktrough where i m stuck.
Bro, bug is not the same with walkthrough.. u can discuss bug here i dont care, because that is what this thread about, to discuss problem, not requesting walkthrough or save. So much lazy people, just want to skip skip skip and fap.. wtf?

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Bro, bug is not the same with walkthrough.. u can discuss bug here i dont care, because that is what this thread about, to discuss problem, not requesting walkthrough or save. So much lazy people, just want to skip skip skip and fap.. wtf?
Man, someone wants to jerk it to a sex game? What a deviant.

px305

May 6, 2017
You have a quest log now.Just press "page up".

View attachment 219123
Anyway, you can go to Marcel.
TY!

EDIT: I go to marcel at its says its not there, the weird thing its that my phone says go to marcel or library and on both places I get the message to come back later.

So my save is bugged or something, can someone share theirs?

Hairpremi

Apr 28, 2018
If anyone is looking for saves to this game,I have tried to save before almost all the scenes(slutty side) since there is no CG room,or I couldn't find 1 at least.Hope it will help you guys.

The saves are in chronological order in case you are wondering,with the last ones being different routes to different scenes.
This is AWESOME!!
thank you so much for this!

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017

Dude if they want to ask for a savefile let them ask they don't ask u for anything and if this thread is only for discussing bug's than why do u complain about other people in this thread just let them be if they may not ask about a savefile on this thread than someone that own's this thread will send them a message .....AMEN!.....

Reactions: rykdragon

P&P

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Ok, I've done a stopwatch thing for you guys who said it's short and that it can be made in a month. *Scenes only*

Note: I've not even look at Cg's / animations while I've played. I've been fully concentrated on reading story only.

The Dream + Morning with Mike - 14 Minutes.
Giancarlo - 8 Minutes
First day in Castor (only) - 10 Minutes
Marcel - 18 Minutes
Library (New - Slutty Version) - 12 Minutes
Library (New - Loving Version *completely different story*) - 9 Minutes
Night Club - 22 minutes before main choice | If you choose "Listen to Nicole" + 7 Minutes| | If I choose "don't" + 13 Minutes
I forgot to stopwatch Interview (loving) but fuck it.

Total: 113 Minutes *Scenes only, reading only*

=================================================

Now... I just wanna mention few more things:

The dream - 34 Cg's | Animation 1+2+3 = 45 renders
Giancarlo - Scene 1 (new renders) = 12 renders
Giancarlo - Scene 2 (new renders) = 21 renders
Giancarlo - Scene 3 (new scene renders) = 18 renders
Castor + Interview = 20 renders
Marcel = 26 Cg's | Animation =15 renders
Library - Scene 1 (new renders) Blue dress 7; Red Dress 7 = 14 renders
Library - Scene 2 (new renders) Blue dress 24; Red Dress 24 = 48 renders
Library - Scene 3 (new renders) Blue dress 14; Red Skirt 14; Red Dress 8 = 36 renders
Night Club - 78 | Animations 1+2 = 24 renders
Walking animations - Blue Dress + Red Skirt = 72 renders

Total: 307 new Cg's | 84 Animation renders | Walking animations 72 renders. In total: 463.

So... 463 Renders and 2 hours of game play (scenes only) for 4 months is a pretty much a fucking fact.

Now please do me a favor and quote this to everyone who say we're lazy fucks, because these lazy fucks sacrificed a lot for you fappers :) Love you all. Cheers!

Oct 28, 2017
I love this masterpiece.
Lily may be technically outdated by other games, but she`s got the appeal.
Now i am stuck after the Nightclub event.
It is to early to sleep but when i watch TV to advance time game freezes- is it a known bug?

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Ok, I've done a stopwatch thing for you guys who said it's short and that it can be made in a month. *Scenes only*

Note: I've not even look at Cg's / animations while I've played. I've been fully concentrated on reading story only.

The Dream + Morning with Mike - 14 Minutes.
Giancarlo - 8 Minutes
First day in Castor (only) - 10 Minutes
Marcel - 18 Minutes
Library (New - Slutty Version) - 12 Minutes
Library (New - Loving Version *completely different story*) - 9 Minutes
Night Club - 22 minutes before main choice | If you choose "Listen to Nicole" + 7 Minutes| | If I choose "don't" + 13 Minutes
I forgot to stopwatch Interview (loving) but fuck it.

Total: 113 Minutes *Scenes only, reading only*

=================================================

Now... I just wanna mention few more things:

The dream - 34 Cg's | Animation 1+2+3 = 45 renders
Giancarlo - Scene 1 (new renders) = 12 renders
Giancarlo - Scene 2 (new renders) = 21 renders
Giancarlo - Scene 3 (new scene renders) = 18 renders
Castor + Interview = 20 renders
Marcel = 26 Cg's | Animation =15 renders
Library - Scene 1 (new renders) Blue dress 7; Red Dress 7 = 14 renders
Library - Scene 2 (new renders) Blue dress 24; Red Dress 24 = 48 renders
Library - Scene 3 (new renders) Blue dress 14; Red Skirt 14; Red Dress 8 = 36 renders
Night Club - 78 | Animations 1+2 = 24 renders
Walking animations - Blue Dress + Red Skirt = 72 renders

Total: 307 new Cg's | 84 Animations renders | Walking animations 72 senders. In total: 463.

So... 463 Renders and 2 hours of game play (scenes only) for 4 months is a pretty much a fucking fact.

Now please do me a favor and quote this to everyone who say we're lazy fucks, because these lazy fucks sacrificed a lot for you fappers :) Love you all. Cheers!
Bro but if you compare the people who like your game are more than the ones who dislike some bits of your game.
People have been eagerly waiting for your update. Just when you said you releasing the update on the 5th to the 7th withing that period you have had 6 or 7 more patreons already.

Talking about your achievements you have hit your $1500 goal. And you will reach the next goal soon. This means that popularity of the game and the developer is increasing fast. Maybe in few more weeks or so you could give out few teasers or tasters of what to expect in the next update on patreon or with wallpapers would be great. Please check my last reply i have to you as well. I think we can only expect better and better from you. This game is currently one of the best in terms of storyline. Lastly, people are already expecting the next update soon. I'm sure they are. : )

Kudos

mrfahe

Jul 17, 2017
Could anyone upload for my save after finish 0.6 and after 0.7 because i forgot where i stop in this game

t0m0ya

Dec 19, 2018
So,no one know how to fix this? I have the same problem - when i go home and go downstairs to check for that swimsuit,Lily automatically say: "Shit,i need to hurry and go to work,I'll be late!" and then just freeze and nothing,can't continue!
i fixed this by editing the save game and adding red swimsuit just after the conversation with Nicole. Although now I am stuck post bar scene with the same bug. I guess switching to v0.92 and loading save there would work.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes